Brotherhood

All weekend the girls picked which house to sleep at and sunday was Anastasia night. Saturday they went to the mall and got dresses, shoes and makeup. Unfortunately Sunday Zara went home that night to finish up some work. They protested that she could do it at while at Asias place but left anyways.

"Lily guess what I just signed us up for?" Lily wished she didn't.

"Nooo. I don't wanna sing at homecoming."

"Its just one song. One."

"Why do you do this to me Asia?"

"Because I love you silly."

"Then I don't want your love." Lily teased

Jaylen spent his weekend visiting his mom at her rehab center. He sees that she struggling but supports her in every way.

Sitting down with her, he can tell she hasn't been getting much sleep but smiles anyways.

"Hows my brave son?"

"I'm doing good. How are you? Is this place treating you okay?" She stares at her son as tears started to stream down.

"I didn't realize how far gone I was. How broken I was. How did I even raise you?"

"Mom you did a great job." She gently smiles and cuffs his face.

"All I gave you was your good looks. Now go out there and make a name for yourself. Speaking of which have you been looking at colleges?" He was surprised to hear that from her. She modeled from the time she was little so she was homeschooled then went straight into her career.

"I haven't thought about it. I wanted to travel for a bit."

"And do what?"

"Take pictures." She shook her head. "I thought that was just a hobby."

"I have alot of hobbies."

"Have you even taken a picture since her?" He looks away for a moment.

"Its a passion I have. I want to take pictures of our broken world."

"We'll support each other, Okay?"

"Okay!"

Myles and Harper had to speak to a family therapist with both of his parents. He knew that it would be a disaster. Ended in tears, yelling, fighting and Myles taking his sister out of the room to get her to stop crying.

Harper tries to stop her tears as Myles walks her out into the waiting area getting her to sit down.

Harper finally settled down. 10 minutes later their parents are literally being pushed out of the room by the therapist.

"You both will respect your time with your children. Look at what you've done. I want you both to speak with your children about the questions I gave you separately. Understand?"

They both started to over talk eachother till the therapist raised her voice.

"Understand!" They both hushed up and nodded.

Jon and Karly spent time at the beach Friday night. Surfing and spending time together on his private vacation home.

Karly was in heaven enjoying the waves. Leaning on Jonathan she dreamed.

"I wish I could do this every day. Just be in the water."

"You can, if you want to. Arent you picking a major where you can be?"

Karly huffed, "it's not the same! I want to move away to an unknown island and live the rest of my life with no worries."

"Then why don't we?'

"What?"

"Let's go. As soon as we graduate, let's leave." Karly just started laughing at him.

"We can't leave silly. I have to marry Adrian and merge our family companies."

"So you like being forced into your life."

"I like having a plan and sticking to that plan. I'm sorry Jon. You weren't part of the plan but this is fun." Karly smiled and looked at the sunset.

"Yeah...Fun."

Sunday Jon and Adrian hung out then went to the gym later that evening. They go back to Jon's house to wash up before going out for the night.

While Adrian was in Jon's room, Jonathon phone rung with the name 'Candy' that popped up.

As soon as Adrian picks it up, the phone stops ringing. Adrian sat it back down and clickd on the name Candy and starts laughing.

He just wanted to see just how freaky Jonny boy can be. Scrolling through their messages, she mostly talks about how much she loves the things that he does.

He tries to zoom pasted the pictures when one stops him dead in his tracks. Adrian could only stare at the picture as Jonathan walked in, drying his hair with a towel.

Once he sees the phone in dres hand, he panicked "Dude, Is that my phone?"

"Yup."

"Can you hand it to me?"

Adrian turns the phone facing Jon to see the picture. All the blood drained from Jon's face.

Jon stepped back, "Okay look. Man, it's not what is looks like."

At this point, all Adrian saw was red. He threw the phone on the ground yelling, "You're fucking my girl? You and karly are messing around behind my back?" Jon stood there scared but ready for the punches. Instead, Adrian just pushed him out the way to leave.

At 3 in the morning Lillian wakes up to go to get some water, on her way out of Asias room. Before she gets any farther she sees Adrian door slightly open. He's on the floor up against his bed with an almost empty bottle of jack in his hand.

"Umm Adrian?" He just looks at her and takes another swallow of his drink. She goes in farther, seeing that there's tears going down his face.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, No, I think so. I just found out my best friend and girlfriend have been boning each other. To be honest, I feel so much better. I don't have to be with Karly anymore but I'm pissed because it killed my friendship. You know we grew up from diapers. I would have even supported their relationship if they were up front with me."

He takes another swallow. Lily slowly goes to him and take the bottle from his hand and he lets her.

"Come on, lets get you to bed." Lily tries to help him up, which was harder then she thought.

"Bro, you're going to have to help me. Hop up with me." He moves his legs and they both land on the bed sideways. She tries moving his arm from up under her but he holds his arm around her even tighter.

"Stay with me."

"What?"

"My lily don't leave me please. I feel like Ive just lost everything. Stay with me." She doesn't even reply to him. She just lies back down as he pulls her even closer to him. Embracing him as well they both fall asleep.

Asia gets up around 7 realizing that Lily isnt in bed with her. She gets up to find her bathroom empty. Thinking she's in the kitchen, she leaves but stops seeing that Adrian door is open. Going inside she's sees Lillain and Adrain are knocked out cuddling each other. Anastasia almost cried at how cute they were. She quickly runs back to her room getting her phone to take pics of them.

She whispers, "Lily will thank me later." As she clicks the button.