Be Mine

Just getting done with lacross practice, Adrian and Jaylen were talking about the homecoming game in the locker room. At some point Adrian picked up on a conversation by his teammates once he heard Lillian name.

One team mate had out his phone to show the other teammate the video of Asia and Lillian practice. One of them said, "Have you seen how hot Lillian is getting?"

The other replied, "Yes, her upgrade is everything. Look at this video on snapchat. It's her singing."

The first one grinned, "Aye you think she has a date to homecoming?"

"Probably not, you should ask."

"Yeah. I'll do it right now." The team mate was getting dressed quickly. That's when Adrian grabbed his phone and bolted leaving Jaylen. He quickly calls his sister.

Running got him a couple of glares and a teacher tried yelling at him to stop but he was determined to get to Lillian. Asia finally picks up, "Hello?"

"Hey is Lillian with you?"

"Yeah why?"

"Where are you?'

"In B hall why?"

"Just stay there. Don't move." Dre changed direction and turned down B hallway.

Spotting them he ran even faster. Coming to a stop in front of lily, Asia was surprised.

"Lillian!" She was shocked to see a tall sweaty Adrian coming straight for her.

He glances intensively at Lillian. She nervously looks away. Adrian takes a hold of both her hands.

"No my lily. Look at me." She does causing him to smile. He quickly kisses the back of her hand. Asia and Myles watch in excitement. Along with alot of their classmates with their phones out recording.

"Lillian Kang will you so me the honor of going to homecoming with me?" Lillian goes wide eyed. Shocked the words got stuck.

"Lily?" Adrian became worried.

She forces her body to respond, "Yes. Yes!" He smiles big and picks her up.

He laughs, "I'm sorry I'm sweaty."

"Its okay." And puts her down still wrapped in his arms.

"And I'm sorry for making you wait so long. I hurt you for so many years. I promise you with all my power, I will not make you cry again."

That warmed Lilys heart enough to make her start tearing up.

"Oh no. Lily?" Adrian started feeling bad seeing her tears. Asia laughed at her brother.

"Silly those are happy tears." Lily nodded agreeing with Asia.

Lily had the biggest smile on her face. "Thank you."

The thursday before homecoming and the lacrosse game, the girls did last minute shopping with Ivory. The girls wanted to get her the perfect dress. At the same time the guys got their suits matching dress shirts and ties.

Asia was the one having the most fun. Lily and Zara were just happy that shes doing better and hasn't had anymore incidents.

"So everyone is together but the main couple." Zara teased.

Asia explained, "Jaylen only wants to be friends. I think he has someone else still in his heart."

"Who?" Lily asked

Asia replied uncertain,"I don't know. He doesn't talk much about his past. It's like he's running away from it or something."

Zara pointed out, "If its important then he'll tell you but be patient."