As the night bleeds blue

Trigger Warning for this chapter involves SA and Suicide in this chapter. Please read with caution.

Just as homecoming came, it went. Behind it was the gossip. Headline: Karly and Jonathan break after cheating sandal.

On a positive note, Asia and Lillian's song went viral online.

As Anastasia reads some of the comments, she was ecstatic.

Even with the news of the shit show, Lillian & Adrian grew their relationship together.

Jaylen woke up feeling like he got hit by a bus. The weight on his chest only made him want to stay in bed. Jaylen had almost forgotten what day it was.

Almost.

Jaylen covered himself with his blanket until he remembered the fact that exams were today.

Taking one step at a time, he threw on sweats and a hoodie. Grabbing his backpack, he headed out the door.

Walking through the halls, Jaylen didn't feel like himself. His body was there, but his mind was elsewhere.

Unexpectedly, three young ladies were standing by his locker.

"Excuse me." Pointing at his locker, Jaylen is oblivious to the odd behavior from the ladies. One giggles as she moves her nervous friends to the side.

The middle girl with red hair and green eyes started to say, "So um..." Jaylen looks at her from the corner of his eye making the girl pause. Her friends nudged her to continue. Jaylen tries to ignore them, quickly putting away his bag.

The girl continues on, "Jaylen, would you like to go out with me?" Aggressively slamming his locker, he briefly glances over at the girl, making sure he heard her correctly.

"No. Sorry." Jaylen did everything in his power not to scream. The burning in his chest got worse as he headed toward class.

Arriving to class early, only about a third of the students were there. Without knowing, he caught the curious eyes of someone. He goes to his seat in the back. He added his ear pods, laying his head down.

Feeling his earpiece being pulled out, he's met with piercing ocean blue eyes. The shock of being so close to her made him observe her. Her ruby, wavy pixie cut laid perfectly over her pearl earrings. Once she got his attention, she sat back on top of the desk in front of him, facing him.

Smirking her skirt rode up a little while crossing her legs briefly flashing him. Jaylen quickly glances away trying to think of anything else.

After a few moments of silence, she asks him, "Why are you so quiet? The imfamous Jaylen. Mysterious, aloof...sexy." making sure she stared at his lips.

Getting a hold of himself, Jaylen narrowed his eyes at her, "And you are?"

She leans in raising her eyebrow, "That's all you can come up with?" Playing it off she adds, "You should study with me for the finals."