Falling into place

The next morning rumors had already spread before 3rd period. Adrian and Jaylen hung out while Karly and Jon were kissing at lunch and in the hallways. The only truth in the rumors was that they cheated on dre. Even got into the schools gossip section. Zara didn't have enough power to stop it.

Lily wanted to comfort him again but he seemed like he didn't want to talk about it.

Asia was sick of hearing it all. It got worst after all the questions.

A random girl stops Anastasia, who is on her way to theater.

"So I heard that you're brother is single, can you hook us up?"

Asia took a deep breath "First if all, eww and he's taken."

"But I just heard-"

"He is taken! If I see you talk to him I will stomp you." Zara walked over to Asia as the poor girl runs away.

"You know that was kinda mean Asia."

"Well she should know not to ask dumb questions." Asia turned away and continued walking down the hall with Zara.

"You're sensitive about your brother."

"Wouldn't you? Its hard when it gets out and they didn't even respect him enough to hide it either. Then I feel like an ass for not telling him but how could I?"

Zara reassured her,"You guys will be okay."

Over the next couple of days, It seemed too easy how the 3 of them could live without eachother. They all act like nothing is wrong.  In reality, theres a storm going on inside of them.

Arriving home on Wednesday, Adrian is greeted by his parents, along with Karly and her parents.

"Hello. This is a surprise visit." Karly walked up to him smiling. "My parents think were rebelling and want us to talk."

He angrily whispers, "Talk? You finally want to talk?" Karly took his hand and went to the back yard.

Sitting down at the glass table Dre was trying to hold back so much. His feelings all over the place.

He starts with, "Did you ever love me?"

"Ha love you? Maybe I did at one point but it was always about that sister of yours. Oh and Ms Lily. The true love of your life."

"But I had love for you."

"You love her more. You just kept holding yourself back. She is always by your sisters side like a bug. Only seeing but can't touch. You were so close to lillian that it was going to be impossible for me to get you away from her."

"So then you go cheating with my best friend."

"Because he was there! You ignored me the whole summer. Jon and I went to a party together. Hung out, got drunk and slipped up but I loved it. You know how fun it was to have each other behind your back. It was classic. The closest people to you, having a secret life. And you're no better. So you can have lily, Ill have my cake and eat yours too." She gets up to leave before he could see the tear fall but Adrian catches her hand.

"I'm sorry I made you miserable." Karly turns to him letting more tears go with a smile on her face.

"Just make sure to make her happy." And with that she leaves.

Asia went to hang out at Jaylens place to study a bit.

In his room, she spots a colorful box.

"What's that?" He smiles and goes over to get it.

"Its a couple of pictures I've taken."

Asia was surprised,  "I didn't know you were into photography."