Don't tell me bye, bye

Zara's home watching TV with Bianca. Bianca randomly turn to E news. Taking about the Kardashians crazness then it goes to talk about her ex.

"Justin J was spotted with Bella thorne out on the streets of LA. Are they the new pow wow couple?" Zara sniggers and take the remote from her.

"Noo Daddy!" Zara quickly turns to disney Jr. When puppy pals started Bianca was glued to it. 

Myles skipped school that day to go to therapy. His father thinks that Harper and him need to talk to someone. Waiting, he pulls out his phone. Across from him he sees a girl around his age, rubbing her arms.

He pays closer attention to the fact that she was trying to cover her wrist. She looks up at him with her cute cheeks and purky lips and sad lifeless brown eyes.

Myles waves and she looks around to see if he was talking to someone else. When she saw no one, she looked back and raised her cheeks up Making a small smile. Myles swears he felt his heart jump out of his chest.

Before he could say anything she got pulled away.

"Hi, Ivory. Come back with me." Ivory? Myles now knew her name.

Adrian was in the kitchen drinking a bottle of water he brung while Karly was talking to her friends. He spots lillian going outside but was walking super sloppily.

She goes over and gets a drink. A random guy spots lillian and starts chanting "Lily in the pool!". The guy and a friend picked her up going towards the pool with the screaming lily.

"NO! put me down! Put me down!" Adrian  luckly ran over, grabbed Lillians upperarms, kicking the guy holding her in the pool instead.

The guy shakes his hair out of his face unsure of what just happened but soon backs up seeing Adrian holding lily in his arms.

Adrian helps her walk back inside and sits her down.

"Are you okay?" Lillian tries to calm herself while nodding.

"Good, Do you know where my sister went?"

Lily rolled her eyes. Of course it's about your sister. "She left with Jaylen. She said she was tired and went home." He was about to run out but stops seeing how wasted Lillian was.

"Lily?" She stands still and looks up into his eyes and smiles.

"You are so sexy! Do you know that? Haha every girl wants you." He smiles at her drunk honesty. He knew all along that Lillian had a crush on him but he doesn't want to mess with his sisters best friend.

"Who are you riding home with?"

"Me. Me driving silly."

"Oh no. Come with me." I take her arm and she stops me.

"No-ooo you go get your girlfriend and stop touching me. Your soft warm hands make me fall for you more. So dre dre." He could not stop smiling at her. Lily pokes his cheek falling on him.

"Lets go."

Arriving at the Kang hotel. Parking he goes and gets lillian out of the passenger side. 

Dre wakes her up. "Lily, Wake up. your home." 

"Haha this is not a home this is my prison." He gladly get out the car with him.

As soon as she steps down out of the car and stumpbles and Adrian catches her. 

"Here get on my back." He holds her right hand and bends down. She lays on him and he holds her picking her up. Taking her to the hotel, the hotel manger sees her and freaks going wide eyed

"Ms Kang, Mr farlado!"

"Oh Hi it's been awhile. She's fine. I'll take her up if you don't mind."

"Of course."

"And you don't have to mention this to her grandfather. Please, I'll take care of her."

Jaylen drives off and pulls up to his house. having this horrible feeling again. He makes a u turn.

Calling Asia over and over, no one was answering the front door.

Inside Asia felt numb when tear after tear came. She strips her clothes off and gets into her tub and turns on the shower. Making it icy cold. But she couldn't feel anything but the memory of Jons hands on her. His breathe on her neck. The aroma of him, she just wanted to wash away.

Jaylen goes to her side of the house to she her balancy with flowers all over. Luckly the tree was tall enough he could just climb it.

Anastaisa finds her scissors and raises it up to her hair. With her tears clouding her eyes and the running water, covered up the fact that Jaylen running towards her.

In a panic, he takes the scissors out of her hand. Turns off the water, grabs the towel and covers her. With the towel around her he scoops up her wet shivering body into his.

She welcomed in his warm and caringness.

"I'm sorry." Is the first thing he says.

"I'm am so sorry I didn't protect you." He sits her on her bed and turns away from her.

"Get dressed, I'll be outside." He quickly goes back out onto her balancy.

All Asia can think about is how she wanted to be in his arms again.

Slowly getting dressed she opens the door and runs to Jaylen hugging him from the back.

"It's not your fault. You saved me."

"I could have killed him for what he did."

"You didn't." He stays there for a bit but starts to move and Asia hold him tighter.

"Please stay with me tonight."

"Anast-."

"Please." She begged.

"Lets get you to bed." Going back inside. He lays her down and she pulls him right along.  He sleeps on top of the cover to not touch her but that didn't stop her from laying on his chest.

"You're so warm." She says as she closes her eyes.

He turns wraping his arms around her making her crave into his chest.

He whispers, "Please, I can't fall for you." Hearing light snores he rubs her head.

"Please don't do this to me Asia. If I fall you everything will fall, then I'll really lose you. The moment I say I love you run away."