Party like a rock star ☆

Trigger Warning for this chapter involves SA and abuse is in this chapter. Please read with caution.

Asia was in bliss. Jaylen won the game for them and now it was time to Party!!!!

The mansion was massive. Two pools in the back, a giant court for tennis and basketball, three floors with two wings and a huge back yard. With each part of the house you wonder into has different music.

Lillian and Anastasia walked in like goddesses getting the attention of everyone and Asia loved it. Lillian was still trying to get used to the heels her grandfather is forcing her to wear. Jaylen replyed back to asia telling him that him and the team just pulled up. But she already knew from how everyone started reacting when the royal couple came in with the team and cheerleaders behind them. Everyone praised them, bring them drinks and pats on the back.

Jaylen found the one person he has been wanting to thank the most.

Asia was happy to see him but was surprised to be pickup.

"Thank you so much Asia. You are the real champ." Adrian very quickly came over. Jaylen puts her down seeing his face.

"Will you smile before your pictures are ugly." Asia commented

Dre glaced at lillian who was standing next to Asisa but put his attention on Jaylen, "Jaylen I know your new but just like I tell everyone, I'm telling you right now, Do Not Touch Her,"

"I'm sorry. I wont overstep my bounds again." Jaylen pulled away from Anastasia.

She became furious, "Why are taking his side?"

"Because not only is he my captain but I am a man that respect women. Look Adrian I promise you that I won't harm her in any way. You have my word."

"Word my ass!" Asia screamed at them and ran off into the crowd. Jaylen followed after her. Lillian was lost on what just happened. She sees Adrian attention is on her.

"You look pretty lily."

Lily looks down at her outfit, "Thanks. You too? Nice win. I'm sure your parents are proud."

"Of course. Haha so-" Karly pulled Adrian by his arm taking him to the kitchen. Lillian signs and finds the other band geeks to hang with them. One of them is drinking beer through his saxophone.

Finally catching up with the annoyed Asia, they were in the back yard. She finds the nearest table and downs two fruity drinks.

"Anastasia stop." Asia had the cup to her lips and stopped looking up at jaylen. She raised her eyebrow testing him.

"Asia?" She drinks that one as well. She grabs another cup and Jaylen takes it from her.

"Will you stop? I came here to have fun and not be followed by my brother."