[A Messy Canvas Complete]

I can't believe I'm actually doing this. The fact doesn't seem real to me that I've written this many one-shots that people actually like?

When I started this book, I didn't have any clue where I was going to take it. I really just typed what I thought was a good idea and tried to stick with it. From the bottom of my heart, I want to say a huge thank you to everyone that's ever read what I've created. You're the main reason I kept this messy canvas (*quietly giggles at my own joke*) up, no matter how often I would get stumped or wonder if what I had to give was enough.

It wouldn't be fair of me to not give a special thanks to AppleTree33. You my friend are an extraordinary person that brought so many ear to ear smiles across my face, as well as being an encourager for me to keep going with whatever storyline I came up with on the spot next. Thank you sooooo much lovely! <3

Now comes the hard part. For some reason there was an occasion where I was in the middle of writing one of these many one-shots that a number stuck out to me, that being thirty. I don't know why but it always kept coming back and I figured out it was because that's where I thought it would be fit to bring this book to a close. (Even though it's technically thirty one with this, we're just going to ignore that. I really just wanted to let you guys know where this decision came from.)

Why? While it's been a great place to have my beginnings, every writer has to put the neatly tied bow across their first book and I think this is a good place to do that.

So where does that lead us to next? I'm still going to write in traces of stardust (even if the updates take forever, I hope you'll give it a chance) and in case you haven't seen my latest post on the conversations tab in my profile, I'm considering taking on an original story. I'm still not sure because I can never come up with full length storylines that I remain happy with throughout, but I'm thinking about it nonetheless.

I hope you all enjoyed my ever so messy canvas. <3