Dancing In the Moonlight {Kurt}

YAY ANother one *Meme intensifies*

I made this one for myself, cuz Kurt is too beautiful for his own good.

Also, 864 words! Go Ivy!

~ENJOY~

Kurt Wagner

It was dark in the Xavier Mansion. Everybody was sleeping, all was quiet. I softly glowed, as it was a part of my powers. It was a very subtle glow, yet still a glow.

I silently walked through the halls, eerie sounds of rustling echoing in the halls. It was starting to creep me out. One of the drawbacks of my glowy and electrifying powers, was that I rarely ever sleep. I never felt tired though, everybody had, at first, been weirded out on how I would just not really be tired. I had only experienced sleep a few times, being knocked unconscious being a few of them, and then my once a year sleep.

I walked gracefully into the amazing foyer, the moonlight danced through the large window that sat above the stairs. My feet slid on the floor, because of my amazingly fluffy socks. My long nightdress flowed behind me as I danced to the soft music that played in my head. I did some intricate twirls and jumps, each time landing soundlessly on my feet. I did this quite often, for I was almost always bored while everybody was sound asleep in their comfy beds. My bed was only used for reading or homework.

Tired and panting, I made my may to the kitchen, not bothering to turn on the light.

"You're a beautiful dancer." A German voice said sweetly behind me, making me jump.

"Kurt!" I whisper yelled. "Why would you do that?! You know I'm jumpy!"

"I did not know zhat you vould do zhat." He laughed quietly to himself, showing off his pointy teeth.

"You know that could blow up all of the light bulbs, again." I referenced another time, in which he had scared me, in which me and Kurt had to help Professor McCoy put back in all the light bulbs in the house.

"Sorry, I-I just vatched you and your dancing and it vas just so graceful." He complemented, a light purple blush spreading across his blue skin.

"T-thanks Kurt." I stuttered, glowing a bit brighter.

"You're velcome." He smiled and we walked out of the room together.

Once we got back to the foyer, I started to glide along the floor and do some simple little jumps in the moonlight.

Kurt stood watching for a minute until I pulled his hand.

"Kurt! Come dance with me!" I whisper-yelled, trying to drag him towards the moonbeams.

"I am sorry Y/N, but I don't dance." He said shyly in that adorable accent.

"No worries, I can teach you!" I smiled as he let me drag him to the circle the moonlight had made.

"So," He stood awkwardly in front of me, his hands at his sides. "You put one hand on my waist," I put one of his three fingered hands on my waist as I said it. " And you put the other on my shoulder*." I put my arms around his neck, while we swayed to the non-existent music.

Surprisingly, after a few minutes of swaying in comfortable silence, he dipped me.

I gasped, being caught off guard.

"I thought you said you couldn't dance." A smile danced on my lips as I did.

"I still can't dance." He whispered, very close to my ear, making me shiver.

It was times like these that just made me want to kiss him, but I was sure I would get rejected.

"Well technically we're dancing right now." I smiled up at him.

"Du bist liebenswert**" He said, which I couldn't understand.

"What?" I asked, looking into his yellow eyes, that had always intrigued me.

"N-nothing." He stuttered, getting closer to me.

"Kurt, I've known you long enough to know that you speak German when you're nervous." I stated, our bodies were about as close as they could get, his hand barely needed to move to reach my waist.

"I, umm, I really like you, I have for a vhile, but I'm almost positive zhat you don't like me ba-" He rambled, starting to walk off.

"Kurt," I got in front of him, crossing my arms "I like you too. Ever since I met you, actually."

We then both moved forwards and our lips crashed together. Our lips moved perfectly in sync, as he smiled into the kiss. It was full of passion and pent up emotions for eachother. We ended up needing stupid oxygen and pulled away.

"I've vatched you dance for veeks now. You are just so beautiful." Kurt said, a slight blush on his blue cheeks.

"Are we a thing now?" I asked, voice barely above a whisper.

"I vould like that very much." I glowed brightly as he said that.

After a few minutes of hugging in comfortable silence I spoke up.

"Kurt, we have classes tomorrow, you should go to sleep." I told him thoughtfully.

"But, I would rather stay vith you." He smiled.

"Go to bed Kurt!" I playfully punched his arm.

"Fine. But only for you, my Prinzessin." He kissed the top of my head gently.

"I'll be waiting in the library when you wake up, Kurt." I kissed his cheek and headed off to the library, glowing brighter than ever before.

~END~

*I have no idea how to dance XD

** You are adorable

Remember to request! 

Thanks for reading <3