Alike Minds {Charles X Child!Reader} Part Two

I'm lazy, and i've been having a hard time with things, fuck off

It had been a few days since Erik and Raven had left. I missed them a lot. Charles had gotten hurt and was now in a wheelchair. He let me sit on his lap a lot. Hank had changed too. He was all furry and stuff, like a big, blue teddybear. Erik never really liked me, but he still seemed pretty cool, even if he was kind of serious.

"Hey, Y/n." Sean came over to me, looking a sad about something. I was playing in the backyard with the flowers and in the dirt.

"Hi, Sean! How're you doing?" I asked him, standing up on the grass and dusting all of the dirt off of me.

"Uh, I'm good, I'm going to be leaving soon, I hope that you're okay with that." He said a little sadly as my face turned from a happy one to a sad one.

"But no! You can't leave! You're my best friend." I hugged him, well, more his legs as he picked me up hugging me back because I was so small and he was so big.

"I have to, Y/n, I'm sorry." He said, putting me back down and leaving where I was, his face looking sad.

Charles had turned the mansion into a school after that, Alex staying until a war broke out and all of my friends had gone to help. I missed all of them but a couple of times I thought that I had seen Erik in the distance, but it was probably just my vivid imagination, as Charles had said.

One night before I had gone to sleep, something had felt off, I thought nothing of it and went to sleep, the next day waking up to some sort of strange house, Erik sitting on a chair next to the bed that I was sleeping on. It wasn't my bed.

"Erik, what am I doing here? Where's Charles?" I asked her, freaking out a little bit because I was in a place that wasn't familiarized with. I was scared.

"Welcome to your new home, Y/n." He told me as I looked at him, a little astonished. I really did kind of like Erik, in the short time that I had known him, he was a little bit like a father to me. Charles was like a father to me too, maybe they could be fathers together!

"Am I going to be here, with you?" I asked him, not so much scared because I was kind of comfortable being there with him. I knew that he would take care of me. I was only about maybe 8 and I had a young mind that was so open to every single opportunity that was open to me.

We spent a lot of time together after that, he taught me how to use my powers on a specific person, seeing what they saw. I loved the rush I felt from killing all of those people with him. They were trying to oppress our kind, they were trying to destroy us, so we killed them before they could kill us. Erik often left me at our home, going out on his own adventures that he had deemed too dangerous for a little girl. I called him my father and he liked to call me his daughter.

It was all amazing until Erik accidentally killed the president, trying to curve the bullet to save him from an unknown attacker, making it accidentally kill the president. He was too late, and the bullet killed him. Erik was caught and I had ran away, looking for a place that I could call my home, hiding in alleys and such until I was about 18, thinking that I now had the resources that I had been gathering so that I could travel from Washington DC, where I had been trying to break Erik out of for years, to New York, where I could get help from my old friend Charles. It was an eight hour bus ride there, but I did it. I had tried to look through Charles' eyes, but to no avail. I had tried to do it to Hank too, but all I really saw was his precious lab that he spent all of his time in.

I got off of the bus and started walking to the mansion, expecting not to see anybody on the road that led there since it was really the only building there.

A car rolled up behind me, a gruff-looking guy inside. He looked unbelievably determined for some reason, maybe he was going to see Charles too.

I waved him over even though my Father had told me not to talk to anybody unless I was trying to manipulate or use them.

"Uh, hi" I said as he rolled down his window, his face kind of softening for some reason from what I had seen on his face before I had caught his attention. "I was wondering if you were going to the Xavier mansion because it is the only building down this road." I told him, not bothering to try anything with him, he seemed too strong for me to be able to break through.

"Yeah, that's where I'm goin'." He told me, his voice matching his looks. "You need a ride, kid?" He unlocked the door behind him, inviting me in there. I wasn't worried much since there wasn't anywhere else to go and I could always get out of there if I needed to.

"Yes, thank you, my feet were getting tired from walking." I told him, putting my backpack and my duffle bag in the car before getting in myself. "So, uh, what's your name, Mister?" I put my elbows up on my knees and held my chin up. I did this a lot when I was with Erik but I stopped because he said that I was getting too old for it.

"Logan. What's your name, kid?" He started to drive once I had clicked my seatbelt on, looking down the very familiar gravel road.

"Nice ta meet you, Logan, my name's Y/n." I smiled at him, not bothering to hold out my hand for him to shake because he was driving.

"Y/n..." He mumbled. "Figures."

We pulled into the grand mansion's yard, going around a fountain before parking. He got out and went to the front door, while I grabbed my bags and went around the back, knowing all of the in and outs of the mansion. I really didn't want to be noticed until I had what I wanted to say ready.

I went in silently through the back door, even though I was pretty certain that Charles would be able to hear my thoughts or sense my presence. I was surprised when nothing was said or done.

My old room, which was right next to Charles', was left untouched. It looked exactly like I had remembered. The only thing that was different was that my blankets were messed up, which had probably occurred when Erik had taken me.

There was some carnage that sounded like it was being taken place in the foyer, but I paid it no mind, I was just happy that I was in my second home.

I peaked out of my room, seeing nobody that I knew and walked into Charles' office, where Hank, Logan and, of course, Charles were all standing. I was a little freaked out when I saw Charles actually standing. It was certainly perplexing.

"Y/n?" He asked in surprise once he saw me, coming over to the doorway as I flinched a little bit, he didn't seem the same and he was obviously a little drunk.

"Hey, Charles, how ya doin'?" I smirked a little bit, leaning against the door. I had noticed the similarities between me and Charles over the years, it was kind of weird and what Raven had said all of those years before, I had remembered.

He hugged me tightly, and I hugged back. I had loved being with Erik but I had also missed Charles.

I had always had my suspicions about Charles maybe being my father but I could never be certain. I had never met my father but my mother told me that he was a unique man, so maybe that was what she had meant.

"I've missed you." Was what he said to me, letting go. I wasn't as tall as him, and definitely not Hank. Hank looked shocked at my presence, and Logan didn't look amused or anything because he had already seen me that day.

"I've missed you too." I told him, going over to Hand and giving him a hug too.

"Wow, you've grown up so much." Hank said, chuckling a little bit as I smiled up at him. He was still tall.

"Well, it has been about 9 years." I told him, laughing a little bit.

"Yeah, that's true, it's been a long long time."

"Too fucking long"