Kablooie {Hank}

I am so very confused on why this took so long

"Ridiculous, that's what this is" I mumbled angrily, trying to scrub out all of the harmful chemicals out of my brand new white dress. I was working with Hank in his lab, because he asked me to, and had forgotten to change out of the dress. When we were at a crucial part of the experiment that we were working on, something got mixed that shouldn't have been mixed, and it blew up all over us. I had been the one who got most of the chemical on me, Hank hadn't gotten any on him, surprisingly.

"I'm sorry, Y/n, I really didn't think that would happen, I'm so sorry." He apologized for about the 7th time. He was so sweet to me, and I knew that he really was sorry about it.

"It's fine, Hank, I'm just a little mad at myself for not taking this dress off." I sighed at him as he just looked cute. I booped his nose, because I felt like it as he just smiled down at me.

"I'm glad that you're my girlfriend, Y/n." He said as I went into our room and tried to find a new outfit to wear.

"I'm glad that you're my boyfriend, Hank, even though you're kind of an idiot sometimes, like how you blow up stuff right in my face." I sighed a little bit, giving up on finding another dress to wear. I went over to my dresser, picking out just an old of Hank's tee-shirt and a pair of old, faded jeans.

"Is that mine?" He asked as my cheeks felt a little warm.

"Well, yeah, I steal your shirts all the time." I admitted a little boldly, quickly changing my shirt right in front of him. I knew that he would be a little flushed, but his face was really really red. "Geez, how are you still flushed about me changing in front of you? We sleep together every night." I asked him, smirking a little bit. (not that sleeping together, you dirty fucks)

"We have pajamas on when sleep though." He said, sitting on our bed, avoiding my eyes and just being absolutely adorable.

"Not all the time though." I put the jeans on, not really being shy when I'm with him anymore. I quickly sat on his lap, kinda trying to be a little flirty with him, which I knew made him all blushy, and I liked blushy Hank.

"W-what are you doing, Y/n?" He stuttered a little bit, me facing him and kissing his neck lightly. He usually liked it when I did that.

"It's what we usually do, Hank." I looked at him, a little confused on why he seemed so nervous all of a sudden. "What's your deal all of a sudden?"

He sighed a little bit and ran his hands through his hair, messing it up. "I still kinda feel bad from earlier and I don't like it and I feel like something's going to go wrong or something's going to happen to you an-"

I cut him off with a little kiss, trying to reassure him that everything was going to be fine. "It's okay, nothing bad is going to happen to you or me, just calm the fuck down, okay?" I told him as he calmed down a tiny tiny bit. "We're all gonna be safe, babe."

He hugged me tightly, giving me a big blue teddy bear hug, even though he wasn't blue at the time. "I love you so so so so so so much." He whispered, picking me up a little bit because he's so strong.

"I love you too, teddy bear."