First Kisses for All Eternity {Kurt}

A/n: What even is the title?????

Somebody tell me.

Also, I really like it when people comment on almost every single paragraph, it makes me feel liked 

Kurt. It was a name I dreaded to hear, even though it brought joy to my heart. My hair and eyes changed color according to what I was feeling. When I was around Kurt, my hair and eyes turned a pink color, so I had to avoid him, because he could easily tell that I liked him.

I found Kurt incredibly interesting, handsome, adorable, and unique. His accent made my heart melt and I couldn't help but to majorly fall for him in the first couple of weeks I knew him.

Scott and Jean had been pushing me to spend more time with him, making plans and then making rain-checks, so that it was just me and Kurt.

"Jean, I can't just go spend time with him, okay? My hair gives everything away. I just want to stay in my room." I told her, people bumping into us in the crowded hallway.

"You are such an introvert sometimes, Y/n." She laughed, slipping into our room, me following. "You really need to get out there, have fun. Maybe we should do something tonight, invite everybody over, play some games or something." She suggested as I sat on my bed, exhausted from our classes that day.

"Are you going to invite Kurt?" I asked, skeptical of what her intentions really were.

"Well, yeah. He is our friend. It'd be mean to not invite him." She shrugged, picking up a couple of boardgames that she had collected.

"Do you want me to go get snacks?" I asked, my hair turning yellow, meaning I was happy.

"You can go get snacks, I'll tell everybody about it. Chips, popcorn, soda, anything you can find is good." She smiled at me, while I walked towards the door.

"I'll be back relatively soon." I smiled, closing the door and merging into the busy halls.

I made my way to one of the more deserted kitchens, only Peter was there, stuffing his face.

"Hey. N/n!" He hopped down from the counter, ruffling my hair, while it turned a shade of purple, aka annoyed. "I got Jean's message. Are you guys having a party?"

"Not really, it's only a few people." I grabbed a bag of chips and a bowl.

"Let me guess, Warren, Ororo, Scott, Me, and Kurt." He said Kurt's name in such a way that suggested that I liked him, which I did. My hair turned a hot pink color, and Peter noticed this. "I knew you had a crush on him! I knew it!"

"Shhh! Not so fucking loud, alright?" I poured the chips into the bowl, putting it to the side when I was done. "Now go be useful, bring this down to Jean." I pointed to the chips, my hair turning purple again.

"Yes ma'am!" He saluted me and picked it up, speeding off.

I popped some popcorn and poured some butter and salt on it, making the kitchen smell good.

"Done!" He came back, scaring me as my hair turned orange. "Everybody's already down there, you want me to grab some soda?"

"Yeah, can you bring all this shit down there, and then come back for me? I'd really appreciate it." I told him, practically tossing the food at him.

"Yeah, I'll be back in a second." He zoomed off, leaving me alone for only a second.

He came back and put his hand behind my neck. "Whiplash?" I asked.

"Yep." He confirmed and we raced off, my hair flowing in the wind.

"Thanks Pete." I smiled at him as we stopped. (hahaha I am so emo, it's bad)