Nervous and Shy {Kurt}

Well, I kinda like this one so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

It's kinda short but It's Kurt ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

That's my favorite emoji by the way XD

Also, the song is really fucking good, so I recommend listening to it, even though it gives me more of  a Sean vibe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Please don't make me do this, Scott, please." I told my best friend, as he tried to pull me into one of the empty classroom with every one of his friends in it.

"Well, you're doing it, alright. Whether you like it or not." He told me as I dragged my feet, trying to stop him from making me be social.

"No, I don't wanna!" I pouted like a child, while he tried to carry me to the open door.

"But Kurt's gonna be there~" He teased as my face immediately turned scarlet.

"Fine, but I'm not playing any stupid games." I gave in as he put me over his shoulder.

"Great!" He carried me inside the classroom, where I heard Peter laughing.

"Oh, shut up Pete!" I yelled at him, kicking my legs.

Scott let me down as I sat next to Ororo, leaving an open spot for Scott to sit next to Jean. Which he did.

I noticed that Kurt wasn't there.

"Where's Kurt?" I asked, sprawling myself out on the floor.

"Getting snacks." Warren said simply. (He's not dead, you can deal)

"I'm here!" A German accented voice rang out, making me smile.

I looked back to where I heard the 'BAMF' and saw Kurt with his fanged smile and beautiful blue skin.

He placed a giant bowl of popcorn in the middle of us and sat next to me.

"Hallo, Y/n!" Kurt said cheerfully, his amber eyes sparkling.

"Hi Kurt." I said bashfully, looking straight at the ceiling.

"So, now that we're all here, let's play." Scott announced, as I groaned in agony. "We're gonna play Seven Minutes in Heaven, and Y/N, you are going to like it."

"It's alright, Y/n." Kurt told me reassuringly.

"I don't think it will be." I told him glumly as I got back into sitting position.

"Hey Kurt?" Scott asked.

"Ja?" Kurt asked, a big, fanged smile on his face.

"Can you go get us a bottle from the kitchen?" Scott asked as Kurt 'BAMF'ed away.

It was only about a minute until Kurt came back, an empty soda bottle in hand.

"Alright, let's get this thing started!" Scott said as I groaned.

"I'll go first." Jean volunteered, raising her hand.

She spun the bottle and, what do you know, it landed on Scott. I was almost certain that she was using her powers.

They went inside of the empty closet, and kissing noises could be heard.

I fake gagged and smiled. I was absolutely ecstatic that they were finally together.

"Seven minutes are up!" Warren yelled to the two kissing teens.

They both got out of the closet, hand in hand, smiling.

"You guys together yet?" I asked, a smile on my face.

"Well, y-yeah." Jean said, a blush coating her face.

Scott's face was also very red, which almost matched the color of his glasses.

"Yeah, well, Y/n, it's your turn." He wiggled his eyebrows at me and I just knew something was up. He was planning something.

"Oh god." I groaned, facepalming.

I spun the bottle, and it just so happened to land on Kurt.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god." I silently muttered to myself as I got pushed into the dark closet with the dark blue, German boy.

"I didn't zink zis would 'appen tonight." Kurt admitted, as he scratched the back of his head, his tail swaying slightly.

"I, honestly, didn't want to be here for this reason." The closet space was tight, so we were about an inch apart.

"Because of me?" He asked, a slight tone of sadness in his voice.

"N-no, well, not necessarily. I didn't want to play games like this." I told him, afraid of hurting him.

"Vell, maybe zis will help." He then crashed his soft, blue lips into mine.

I immediately kissed back and he smiled into the kiss. It was soft, and sweet, just like him. I put my arms around his neck and started playing with his raven hair. His tail wrapped around my back as I heard the door open and our friends whooping.

We pulled apart and laughed. We BAMFed to the places we had been sitting before and everybody gave us eyebrow wiggles and shit like that, teasing us.

"So, Y/n, you and blue boy, huh?" Scott said teasingly.

"Yeah, I guess so." I smiled and looked up at Kurt, and saw him looking down at me lovingly.