Blackouts {Sean X Male!Reader}

Well, this is super gay so don't like, don't read. Also it's kind of like lime level right now so also, don't like, don't read.

Also I love it when you guys comment on parts and it makes me really happy because it's like "oh, people are really reading this and they like it" and it just makes me super super happy

also does someone want to like roleplay with me? i can do like guys and stuff, i just want to roleplay and it can be like x-men or other things, ocs or canon characters, i don't mind

"Woah, okay, that was weird." I said right after the lights flickered and the rain pounded hard against the windows of my small home.

"You're fine, Y/n." My boyfriend of 3 years brought a big bowl of buttered popcorn and sat down on the couch with me and I snuggled into his side. We were in our early 20s at that point and I loved him dearly.

"Sean, you know that I'm afraid of storms." I complained, his red hair going everywhere, he had grown it out kind of a lot since we had first started dating and I quite liked it. "The lightning could strike us and kill us and I'm scared." I whimpered a little bit, burying my head into his side because I was fucking terrified. Our little puppy that we had gotten for our one year anniversary also snuggled into my boyfriend's side, they were best buddies.

"It won't kill us, I'll protect you like the man I am." He smiled as I poked him in his side.

"Dude, I'm a man too, so shush." I kissed his cheek, placing my hand on his chest. He kind of blushed, his cheeks flaring up in a little red hue with his freckles showing. I loved his freckles.

Our movie started and we snuggled up underneath the blankets, eating our popcorn hungrily. After a few minutes, the lights flickered and then went out and I screeched, almost about to cry. I snuggled my head onto his lap as he just whispered that it was okay into my ear and stroked my (long/medium/short) hair. I hated the dark, it was a big fear of mine and when the lights had gone out, I had immediately freaked out.

Sean was special, he could deal with stuff that I couldn't, he had powers and I was just the kid he grew up with as his neighbor. I was scared and I started to cry, a few tears cascading out of my eyes and onto his jeans, which he seemed to really like..

I was smaller than him and he could so easily pick me up, which he did and had sat me on his lap. He kissed my tears away, making me kind of smile and feel a little blushy.

"Sean..." I said, kind of giggling a tiny bit, but quickly stopping.

"You wanna keep sayin' my name like that?" He chuckled, kind of resting his hands on my hips. We got flirty all the time but we were both usually blushy and we had done it before but we were very nervous the whole time. He always liked to initiate things like that, but this seemed different.

"Ooooof course." I kissed him a little bit passionately. I never knew where to put my hands while we were kissing and he had never really kissed anybody before we had gotten together.

He growled, the lights suddenly turning on as we broke our kiss.

"Aww" He complained. I turned the TV back on and got off of his (dicc (swiggity swooty)) lap, trying to figure out what was happening during the damn movie. "You have the attention span of a goldfish." He pouted, crossing his arms and leaning against the couch, which was very old and worn out, it very much needed to be replaced but it held so many memories.

"Thank you." I kissed his cheek really quickly, getting up to go get some whipped cream because I just wanted to eat it and not be judged. Sean never judged me.

I grabbed it out of the refrigerator and sprayed some directly into my mouth, like one usually does. Sean followed me like a little puppy, a sexy puppy though. "Hey, we're almost out, it should be saved for hot chocolate!" He said as I wasn't listening and sprayed more of the great sugary cream that is whipped into my mouth.

"C'mon, babe." He said, giving me his cute little puppy eyes. I couldn't give in, I know that I couldn't.

"Um, no, I like whipped cream." I told him, giggling a little bit. Our puppy came over to us, his little tail wagging. I picked him up and got a few little dog kisses from the little dog. Yes, we were two gay guys with a tiny dog.

"But he wants you to stop too." Sean kind of begged and I put the dog down, and the puppy went back to the couch, barely being tall enough to jump up there.

"He's a dog though, he just knows that he loves us and we love him and each other." I gave him a little kiss on the lips, but right after I pulled away because it was only a quick kiss, he pulled me back in, being passionate.

I was a little surprised at the sudden moves, but kissed back. He pushed me against the kitchen counter and I hopped up on top. His hands roamed my body, one hand resting on my hips and the other playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Hmm, you think we should take this off?" He asked in a kind of husky voice, it was hot. I nodded, my face feeling very hot and my pants feeling kind of tight even though they were pajamas instead of jeans or something. He took off my shirt and took off his own, his eyes looking much darker than they usually did.

He always had a little bit of visible ab muscles while I was just skinny and I had a little bit of flab. I was always really self conscious about myself but Sean always made me feel special. I really wanted to touch him but I had to hold myself up on the counter. That whole thing was just sexy and amazing.

He attached his lips to my neck, knowing exactly where my sweet spot was. I moaned a tiny bit and he bit down, it hurt a little bit but it also just made me feel good. "Fuck, Sean" I moaned a little bit, my legs kind of being rested on his hips.

"I know that's what you want to do, baby." He chuckled darkly and picked me up. I clung to him, scared of falling off of him and getting a concussion or something.

"Seannnn, we could have just walked there, y'know." I chuckled, my head resting on his chest and my arms draped around his neck.

He gave me a sweet little kiss on the cheek and brought me to our bedroom. "Here we go." He smiled and put me down on our messy, messy bed which had pretty much never been made.

He pushed his lips on mine and I moved my hands to his belt, trying to unbuckle it but failing because I needed to see it to be able to undo it properly. I broke the kiss and tried to look down to unbuckle it but he forced my head up and kissed me again. Needless to say, it was fucking hot.

He unbuckled his own belt without looking, which was a feat that I hadn't mastered yet, and then he pulled his jeans down, still only wearing underwear. He quickly took my pants off, which were only pajama pants so they slipped off quite easily.

I moaned a little bit instinctively, ready for what's to come and then, the lights went out.

"God dammit, cock-blocked by the sky once again." He chuckled, the lowness kind of drained out of his voice. He laid down next to me, chuckling and giving me a little kiss on the cheek, even if it was pretty damn dark in there.

"Aww" I giggled, kissing his cheek again.

Nothing else had really happened that night besides all of the intense making out, but we did end up snuggling for pretty much the rest of it.