Apologetic {Warren} |Part Two|

A/n: This is 2/2 and it's really fucking long, so be ready

Also, I cried making this, so maybe grab tissues????

3521 words

~Time Skip a day~

All we did the day before, was get completely wasted, laugh together, and cry about what our lives had been like before all of this shit happened.

I found out that he had an extremely tough outside, and an incredibly sweet inside.

"Ugh, I have such a bad hangover right now." I complained as he lifted me onto the rafters with him.

"You wanna get drunk again?" He said, waving the bottle towards me.

"Hell yeah!" I snatched the bottle from his hand and took a swig.

We sat there drinking for a little while, trying to ease our headaches.

Warren was sitting with his shirt off, and me also with my shirt off, but with a bra on.

Suddenly, people appeared in a purple portal and Warren yelled, "Verpiss dich*! Or should I say, piss off!"

He flew down to one of the lower bars of the rafters and broke one of the empty bottles we had as I followed him down, jumping instead of flying since I didn't have wings.

"Are you sure these two are the ones?" A chick with white hair said with a strange accent.

"They used to be. I didn't know his wings were..." A chick with black hair trailed off as Warren looked at her harshly. "Let's get out of here. Their fighting days are done." I hated her already.

"No they're not." The weird ass blue guy said.

Warren jumped down and groaned, his wings obviously still hurting. "What the hell is this?" I jumped down after him, landing a little behind him.

"I want to give you something." The blue guy said.

"There's nothing you can give me that I want." He turned around to me, and took a swig of the booze he had in his hand as I took a swig of mine.

"Yes there is." The blue guy outstretched his hand as Warren bent back in pain, dropping the bottle of booze as he did.

He screamed as I called out to him. "Warren!" I tried to run and help him, but the chick with the black hair grabbed me with these burning hot, but freezing cold, purple things from her hands.

Tears blurred my vision as I was held back and Warren screamed in pain. He gasped and groaned in pain as metal enclosed his once beautiful, feathery wings. It was extremely bloody and feathers went everywhere.

He kept screaming, which made tears stream down my face in pure sadness. It looked like it was killing him.

He gasped, started to pant, and fell to the floor.

"Rise, my angel." The blue guy said, his hand outstretched, Warren obliged. "Rise."

Warren grunted and metal feathers sprung out, barely missing me. "Shit!" I hissed.

The chick I hated chuckled and he did it again, the other side this time. Warren's fists clenched and he spread his new wings. They were beautiful, but not as beautiful as his old ones.

The black haired chick let me go and the blue guy turned to me, "Your turn, my darling." He outstretched his hand.

A searing pain started in my chest, and spread throughout my entire body, making me double over and scream.