Walls Ain't That Thick Around Here {Peter}

It took a while, but it's done. THANK THE LOWRD

Also, it may be crappy, but I'll let you guys be the judge of that :)

Sorry, if it's not exactly what the request was. I tried my best though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked in the hallway towards my room slightly groaning from everybody whispering and talking to eachother in their rooms. My head was absolutely pounding from the noise.

I walked into my room, finally getting rid of most of the voices. One stayed.

Peter.

He was talking to himself, which was not uncommon. It was mostly nonsense, for he was a fast talker by nature. Some of it I caught, words like "Tell her," "Idiot," and "Why?!"

It was confusing, to say the least. But that was just Peter.

He suddenly banged on the wall, making me flinch from the sudden loud noise.

"Damn it! Just talk to her!" He said, obviously mad at himself for not talking and trying to serenade some girl.

It always broke my heart when I saw him shamelessly flirting with the girls on the campus. I mean, yes, he is my best friend and I should support him in everything he does and chooses to do, I just can't help but feel jealous.

"You alright Y/n?" My nerdy, elder brother asked me as he stood in the doorway.

"I'm alright, Hank." I told him as Peter started talking to himself again.

"No you're not, I can tell you have a headache from everybody. I've been telling you that we should get you a room away from everybody." He slightly ranted.

"No, Hank, it's not that. I-It's Peter." I always had a stutter, just like Hank, when I got nervous, or sad, or just shy.

"Y/n, you know he'll just break your heart like he has all the rest." Hank comforted, but I knew that he'd never really taken a liking to Peter.

"It's alright Hank, I'm just going to go to the library and try to avoid everybody." I told him, picking up my book from my bed and walking out into the busy and noisy hall.

The noise made my headache a lot worse as I maneuvered through the halls towards the calm and quiet library. I heard a 'whoosh' beside me and I instantly knew it was Peter.

"Hey Y/n. Where ya goin?" He asked, giving me his signature smirk.

"I'm going to the library for some peace and quiet. I have a raging headache and it won't go away." I grimaced at the noise, once again.

"I'll go with you." He said way too positively for my liking.

"Alright, just not to loud." I told him as we walked into the almost empty library.

I smiled as we entered the fiction section, Peter still trailing on my heels like a lost puppy.

I sat down in my favorite chair that was away from everybody.

"Where do I sit?" Peter asked in a low whisper.

"I know you'll find somewhere to sit. You always do." I told him, opening up my book.

"Fine." He pouted, grabbing a not-so-comfy chair.

He looked honestly very bored sitting in the chair and watching me quietly read.

"Do you want to do something?" I asked him as he stared at the wall.

"Can we go outside or something? I need to show you something." He told me and got up in a blink of an eye.

"Sure. Can you put my book back in my room though? I really don't want to deal with the hallways again." He nodded and laughed slightly when I asked him.

He left, picking up my book in the process and was back in a flash.

"C'mon." He smiled, crouched down and motioned for me to get on his back.

I jumped onto his back and he hooked his hands under my thighs as I put my arms securely around his neck.

He sped off, his hair blowing in my face slightly. I laughed when we stopped and landed in a small, quiet clearing.

"Wow..." I breathed, while Peter had a look of great amusement in his eyes.

"I found it earlier today, thought you might like it." He told me, lying down and facing towards the sky.

"T-thanks, Pete." I stuttered, laying down next to him.

We cloud watched for a bit, laughing and pointing at the shapes.

"Look! A star!" I pointed at a cloud that looked like a perfect five pointed star.

"I know, it's right in front of me." He told me as I looked over at him and saw him staring at me with his signature smirk on his face.

I felt my cheeks heat up instantly.

"A-are you t-talking about m-me?" I asked him, stuttering. Was he talking about me in his room? God, that would be fucking amazing, except, he can't be talking about me. Hank would be furious.

"Sure am Soundwave." He chuckled, lightly putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't call me that." I told him, snuggling into his silver jacket.

"Well, it's cute, and you're gonna deal with it." He said cockily.

"But I don't wanna." I told him, trying to snuggle even farther into his side.

"You're cute, you know that?" He told me, as I heard some footsteps off in the distance.

"Y'know, I've had a crush on you since '73, when you busted out Erik from the Pentagon." I admitted, ignoring the incoming footsteps.

"You were the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen ten years ago, and you still are." He smiled down at me.

"Oh god." I heard somebody mutter from behind a tree.

"Somebody's here." I whispered to Peter in my quietest voice.

"Let 'em come." He told me.

I looked up at whoever it was and saw it was my overprotective brother.

He looked slightly disappointed, but mad.

"Really Y/n? Really!?" He pretty much yelled at me.

"Calm down, Hank!" I yelled back. "I'm an adult! I can make my own decisions!"

"Yeah, well you're still my little sister!" He was royally pissed.

"Are we really going to have this fight?" I asked him. "I don't want to fight with you, and you know that."

His face softened when I said that, and he looked a bit guilty.

"God, I'm the cliché protective older brother, aren't I?" He asked, looking quite embarrassed.

"Well, yeah, you kinda are being a bitch." I told him, as I heard Peter nervously laughing behind me. I didn't blame him.

"Thanks, I appreciate that from my younger sister." He said walking away.

"Well, we got over that hurdle pretty fast, if I do say so myself." Peter laughed behind me, speeding over.

"You're welcome, by the way." I whispered, reaching up and kissing his cheek.

"Yeah, thanks." He said sarcastically.

"Also, I wanted to ask, was that me you were talking about? While you were in your room?" I asked, as he immediately blushed.

"I m-might've been." He stuttered.

"Awwww."