The Tears in His Eyes {Sean}

Okay, hi, i've had this oneshot ready for forever but i just haven't published it.

What was even happening anymore? Sean was just, I don't know, he was being incredibly weird and he was avoiding me, it was not good, in my opinion. He was my best friend and it was weird if he wasn't talking to me at every second of the day. All of a sudden, he just kind of disappeared. I noticed that whenever I entered a room, he would exit it. It honestly pissed me off.

I was walking down the halls randomly, looking for Sean, but he was nowhere to be seen. I had nobody to talk to after he started avoiding me, I hated it. I felt like I was alone, isolated from the world. I was scared. I was scared that Sean would never talk to me again and I would die alone.

"Sean?" I called quietly before realising that both of our rooms were down this hall. I sneakily walked to his room, not wanting to alert him of my presence. I opened his door, only a slight creak sounding.

He groaned at the light, probably not thinking that it would be me. "Go awayyyyyyyyyy" He groaned, putting his blanket over his eyes.

I didn't speak, I only sat down on his bed, studying his red and tearstained face. I laid down as he didn't even bother to open his eyes. "What are you doing?" He asked groggily, finally opening his eyes, they were red and watery, which meant that he had been crying over something. "Shit, it's you." He scrambled away to the other side of the bed, obviously not wanting to see me.

"What's going on in your head lately?" I asked him quietly, feeling kind of hurt because, well, he doesn't want to see me.

"I, uh, I just, I-I-I have problems and I'm trying to deal with them." I groaned, facepalming a little bit.

"That didn't really answer my question, nerd." I told him in kind of a harsh voice, my patience wearing thin.

"I'm scared." Was all he said, not looking me in the eyes and fixing his wrinkled t-shirt.

"Of what? Me?" I asked, feeling hurt as I got up and sat next to him at the other side of the bed.

"Um, kind of, but not really." He sighed, running a hand through his bright red hair, which I know that he did when he was nervous.

"What do you mean? Oh God, what did I do now?" I groan, kinda freaking out and running all of things that I've done lately through my head.

"You've just been you and I-I-I like you." He admitted, his face red as he looks down at his hands.

"Wait... You're kidding, right?" I ask, giggling a tiny bit. "I like you too, actually." He looked at me in awe, as if I was a tiny puppy, opening it's eyes for the first time.

"Maybe I shoulda told you earlier." He chuckled awkwardly, blushing really really hard. I mean, his face was beet red.

"Well, duh, you idiot." I giggled a tiny bit and messed his red hair all up. I was extremely glad that he wouldn't be avoiding me anymore.

"I'm not an idiot, Y/n!" He complained, hugging me a tiny bit and messing my hair up.

"You're my idiot though." I kissed his cheek quickly, my face feeling hot and flushed. "Are, uh, are we together now?" He looked a little puzzled at the question, putting on his thinky face.

"Um, do you want to be?" He asked me, smiling and looking hopeful at the thought of us both being together romantically.

I kissed his lips softly, pulling away only a moment later. "Does that answer your question, Banshee?" I used his codename, which I absolutely loved and giggled.

His face was beet red, like usual, as he gave me a little half smile. "Well, yeah, I think that it does."

"So you're my boyfriend now, right?" I asked a little shyly, playing with my hands to keep my mind from running wild.

"Yeah, and you're my girlfriend." He kissed the top of my head sweetly, moving a stray piece of hair away from my face.

"You're so amazing, it's ridiculous."