Do you love me too? (underfell human sans x reader)

•Edited•

You were walking in the ruins of the underground trying to find yourself a shelter. You hear a twig snap behind you. You turn your heel to look at where the sound came from, but to see...nothing. You keep walking and find a farely large bridge.

You hear someone behind you. You were too scared to even look at the person.
"Hey, kid turn around. Dont'cha know how to gret a new pal?"

~present time~
After that encounter with the skeleton and his brother, you felt safer around both of them. But, there was one problem, you have this feeling inside of you that you haven't felt in a long time, not after the death of your parents. It was...love?

Of course it was love but for sans you feel like you love him more than a friend. You hear someone coming down the stairs snapping you out of our thoughts.
"Hey, kid. What's up?"
"What's up is the ceiling."
"Kid are you ok?" Sans asked as his smile turned into a frown.
"Ya, I'm fine sans. Don't worry."
"Well, I can't not worry ya know. So what really is the problem kiddo?"

"I was just in...deep thought."
"No that's not your problem. I can sea right through you."
You sigh in defeat."Fine. Sans I- I like you. I was just really scared to say it beacause I was afraid that-" he cuts you off by kissing you strait in the lips(?)
"I like you too. But..."
Fear ran through your veins on the thought of him only liking you as a friend.
"(Y/n) I don't like you-"

At this point. You were confused.

You didnt know what he meant.

He kisses you but doesn't like you?

"What.. Do you mean? You lost me."

"I mean... I don't like you. Because I love you." He smirked at me. My cheeks burned bright red.

"Good.. Because I was ready to slap you to be honest." I giggled as he chuckled lightly.

"I love you" I smiled at him as we hugged tightly.

"Me too Kiddo"

•••
I decided to edit my oneshots... To me they're.. Trash.

Especially since this was one of my first ones.

So.. Im sorry if it still sucked. I still tried.

See you Falcons😊