Just a reminder or somethin'

Okay...

so since this book is on the line of ending...I have made another book. Another original..For now I will not make x readers because it seems....I have many of those...So when this book is done I will give you the schedule if you wish to see the rest of my books...

The new book is still a draft. I need to think of more characters and OC's for the book. I am hoping you guys would check them out. Im sorry for lack of updates on this book. By next week Hopefully I have made at least one of the requests...

Please bear with me....

Once this is done, Im hoping if you guys can read the new book/s that I have. I have one on my second account which is...

The book is called "Can You Relate?" I update everyday about 2 to 4 chapters. Im sorry if you have to wait for so long...

The new book is (The published one) is called "Two worlds: Fate shall Connect us" I dont remember if I have said this but please try and check it out...

there is also my "Flames of love (Natsu x reader)" which you can check out if you are a Natsu fan.

There is the new book (The draft one) will maybe be published once this book is completed. It is called...

"Are you really my brother?" 

Thanks for being great Falcons guys..

You are the best readers I literally ask for...

PEACE OUT YO'S!!!!