I Was Too Late (Normal Sans x HeartBroken Reader)

You have a journal here and frisk is older.

Author's POV:
Broken. Broken is the only thing you feel. Writing on your journal... you spill all your emotions out.

LOVE?

          I think I'd rather not. It hurts like Hell, and it might never HEAL. I fell inlove once. And I couldn't handle it anymore! He loved HER and not ME! I'm just a nobody. Aren't I? I promised myself that I wouldn't love anymore. But I don't know if I can do it. I'm just weak. I'm not strong. I'm not beautiful. 

                Unlike her, she's perfect. She can give him what he wants. While I can't. All these words that I say is true. And the only time that I can be peaceful? Is death.

Sans's POV:
Why?! Why did I not pay attention to her?! Knowing that Frisk is cheating on me. (i had to) I still chose her. Mourning over Y/n's Death. Made people worried about me. I know I should let go. But I can't.

I only found out that I love her when all things started to crumble. She was there, always there for me. And where have I been to be there for her?

I wish I could have told her. Right here. Right now.

But I guess...

I was too late...

I k ow it was sad. But I had this idea. And I just had to do it. Thanks for all the support and See u next time My Falcons.