Your Heart IS Mine (Yandere Sans x reader)

Author's POV:
The Underground has been quiet lately. Before, all the monsters told me to stay away from Sans. But I can't. I've seen his tools. His works. His... Clothes filled with blood. Me and him had been together for years. When I mean years I meant 1 month. So he wanted to celebrate a "Monthsary" as he liked to call it. I'm talking to Grillby and then he wanted to talk with me.

Sans' POV:
I kill the monsters who wants to take MY y/n away from me. She knows about what I do but she hasn't left me. She still loves me. I wanted to go to Grillby's to eat cuz' I'm hungry. I saw y/n and Grillbs talking. Ya, I spared him. He never did or said anything to y/n. But, now... I think it's time to eliminate him. He's going to have a bad time. You just wait Grillby. You just wait.

Author's POV:
You and Grillby are walking at the waterfall side by side. "So... What do you want to talk about?" You ask him. "You know about what Sans does, right?" "Yes, Why do you ask?" Again you ask him. "Why, do you still love him?!" Your eyes showed shock, Grillby has never acted this way towards you before. Heck, towards anyone. "You could've left him for me! Ya, I love you!!! Now you know. Leave him! Leave him and be with me... Please." His tone changing, fading to a much more pleading voice. Before you could say anything, Grillby smashed his lips into yours. Your lips moving in sync (this is so uncomfortable. I haven't wrote anything like this before) he held you tightly and secure, scared to let you go. Your wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer. You dont know what's wrong with you. But, you still kissed back. And at that moment. You knew you loved Grillby. And you WILL leave Sans for him. He pulled you more closer, your bodies touching.

"So you're planning on stealing y/n away from me?!"

A phsycho voice laughed in the bushes near you and Grillby. That voice was all too familliar. It was Sans. Both of you filled away and in one swift motion. Grillby was in the ground. Turning to dust.
"I...love...you~"
His final words ringing in your head. "I love you too~" your tears falling, his body turned to ashes.
"So now your siding him?! I thought you loved me?!"
"Not anymore. No more! I love Grillby"
In a blink of an eye. He had your heart in his hands bright red pumping while you turned to ashes.

"Your heart is MINE!!!"

I know been too long since I updated. Since its my b~day today. I shall do a face reaveal later or tommorrow or somethin'. Idk but ya. Hope u guys enjoyed this oneshot. Byeeee~