I'll Miss You

"I'm not fighting you anymore!!!" She screamed as his gaze showed no forgiveness.

"You killed him... And You think sparing me will bring him BACK?!" he screamed at the girl as she flinched.

"I said I was sorry!" She tried reasoning but he only chuckled. "You ain't gonna bring him back with that... DON'T YIU GET IT?!" he shiuted asbhe blasted bones in her way.

She couldn't dodge fast enough to avoid the attack. As she fell to the floor and still pressed the button to spare him.

He looked at her bruised and bloody body,  laying there, not moving.

"You're really... going to spare me?" He said as she looked up at him and nodded.

"I'm sorry...."She apologized once more as he came close to her. He picked her up and hugged her. While she herself smiled and hugged back.

He chuckled as he readied to attack behind her. "I love you..." She whispered at the last moment. The boned came crashing down at her body piercing her.

His eyes carried tears asbhe kneeled down. He fought with the woman he loved so much.

"I love you too...y/n..."

He sobbed as her body turned to dust and began to flow off in all directions.

As her spirit looked at him. She smiled remembering the good times they had. She smiled knowing she said her feelings out before she died.

"I'll Miss You..."

They both whispered as the two parted...

********

The end of this book has come and I'm sorry I couldnt do your requests...I feel so bad. So I thought I'd do a last chapter so I could officially call this book "Completed".

 So I thought I'd do a last chapter so I could officially call this book "Completed"