Heaven (Mafiatale Sans x Reader x Gastertale Sans)

Requested by: @Amanda-Rossetta
This may be a bit sad...
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"She's mine!"
Both of them said blasting at each other. You on the other hand, is sitting in a cage of bones.

Mafia Sans and G!Sans were fighting for your hand. You tried to get them both away from each other, but that took you into where you are sitting.

The two blasted at each other constantly, and as you watched them fight, a burning guilt haunted you. Thinking that you are the cause of this fight.

You tried to get to them, finally breaking a bone (get it?) You got out of the cage and stood between the two.

They accidentally fired their attacks and hit you. You smiled in your death, knowing that even if you left them hurt. They didn't kill each other.

A few years have passed by, the two walked to your grave filled with your favorite flowers.

They sat beside it and told you their feelings. You watched over them as their guardian angel.

They shed tears every time they remember you.

Smiling at their friendship, you went back to the place you now call home.

Heaven

°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sorry that it was short.
Hope you guys enjoyed this short one shot.