That game ( Gaster sans x reader)

Author's POV:
G! Sans had invited you to his house to hang out. You had planned to bring a pocky box and do the "pocky game" yes you did like the skeleton, he just happened to steal your heart, literally.

It was time that you come over to his house. You walk there since it was a walking distance and you really needed to get out and walk. You reach his front door and ring the doorbell, well here goes nothing you thought as the front door opened.

G! Sans' POV:
I was sitting in the couch when I heard the doorbell ring huh, must be y/n, I opened the door and it was her, she was smiling up at me, yup she's a tiny bit smaller than me. I let her enter the house "Hey, G!sans want to play the p-p-pocky game?" She stuttered, must be nervous since we had to be inches away from eachothers lips "Ya, sure princess." She took out her pocky on her bag and took out a piece she bites the other end while I do the same but on the opposite side. We moved closer and closer, after a few inches away from kissing I snapped the other end and pulled away from her. She looked like crying after we both finished the game I took her waist and kissed her strait in the lips. Her eyes widen but she kissed back. We pulled away from eachother and she had a dark blush in her cheeks. "Princess?" "Y-ya?" "I love you princess." Her eyes widen and kissed my cheek "I-I-I love y-you t-too G!sans." She smiled and then I gave her a locket with her kissing my cheek.

Looks like u too kissed. Well hope you all enjoy and yhank u for all of the reads and votes and supports on my book. Bye mah peeps