Je t'aime (paperjam x skeleton wolf reader)

This was requested  by amypingu( sorry if I spelled it wrong :))

Author's POV:
You and paperjam are working at the daycare. Fresh, blueberry, edgy (fell sans), dt (dancetale sans) and the other kids were having fun while you were in one of the couches very tired of playing with them. Pj was watching the kids. You smiled at how cute he was. Yes you did had a little crush on him. Correction, you like him alot.

Your POV:
"C'mon, n/n! Are you really THAT tired?" He asks. "Yup! And you can't stop me from sitting in this very couch." I smile at how confused his face was. "Ok, but what if...?" He whispered somehing to the kids, then all of them had a smirk on thier faces, even pj. They have their hands in front of them in claw shaped hands. Oh no. They started tickling me and I fell on the floor. The kids backed away while pj still tickled me.
~after a few minutes~
"Yo, pj?" "Ye-" I cut him off by kissing him. "Y/n? What- what was that for?" "Pj, I-I like you. Like alot." "N/n, I like you too." "No, I-I like like you, bro." "I love you too."

Je t'aime pj~

This might have been a little cheesy. But hopefully amypingu this is what you wanted. Sorry if not.

(Je t'aime- I love you)