Aftertaste (Geno Sans x Reader)

Requested by: BabyGrumpyCat
It may be sad...
Idk!
Enjoy everyone!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I cried...
Cried and cried after what he's done. I can't believe that he cheated on ne after we've been together for 3 years. And it was even on my Birthday.

"Y/n!"
He kept banging on my door for almost an hour now.

I finally had the courage and opened the door to show him that he made a BIG MISTAKE!

"Y/n. Please let me explain"
(Play ze music. I love him so much!)
"Re-rewind friday night never forget it. How you let me go."

"No more lies, I'll be fine, I know where I'm headed. Probably should've known."

"Now you're gonna say pretty please forgive me."

"Y/n?"

"Fooled me once, told you twice, gonna regret it. Now you're all alone, yeah"

"Turns out that no one can replace me. I'm permanent you can't erase me. I'll help you remember me. One more kiss is all it takes. I'll leave you with the memory..."

"And the Aftertaste."

"Close your eyes, you can't hide, try to forget me. But I'm everywhere."

"I'm the smell on your sheets, you weren't ready, when you left me there."

"And now you're gonna say, pretty please forgive me."

"Bet it hurts, it gets worse, you know nobody, said it would be fair."

"Turns out that no one can replace me. I'm permanent you can't erase me. I'll help you remember me, one more kiss is all it takes. I'll leave you with the memory, and the...."

"Aftertaste"

" And now there's something in your way. Cuz' you threw it all to waste. And you wonder if you could take back what you did that day."

"And it hurts cuz"

"Turns out that no one can replace me. I'm permanent you can't erase me. I'll help you remember me. One more kiss is all it takes. I'll leave you with the memory. And the Aftertaste."

"Truth is that no one can replace me. I'm permanent you can't erase me. I'll help you remember me. One more kiss is all it takes. I'll leave you with the memory. And the Aftertaste."

"Get out! I don't want to see you ANYMORE Geno!"

"But-"

"Go!"

After that, I gave him one last soft look. And slammed the door. Keeping him out of my heart..."

"Forever"

°°°°°°°°°°°°
I had the idea because he was Aftertale Sans. So I had the idea to do Shawn Mendes' song Aftertaste. Hope you enjoyed and I think 1-2 more requests and this book is completed...

Byiiee~