Back!!!

Okay so After like a month or less of being inactive and no wattpad, Im back and I am here to announce some things that have changed.

First is I have tumblr... And Umm... Go ahead and Follow me (If you want) aaaaaattttttttttt

ZarkLordOfRandomness

I have a lot of reblogs piled on my posts so you'll have to scroll down if you went to my blog. Yeah...

Two is that I may or may not be making more Oneshots or maybe scenarios or headcanons or Imagines here, and maybe make some in tumblr if Ya'll are up for it.

I'll be taking requests. Only the ones that are here now. Old ones I will not be doing, I apologize for that. But you can request again and I'll make sure to do them.
And because Im busy with school I won't be able to do them fast and Im sorry about that.

Comment:

---> Here

For requesting so I know who requested and who didn't because It can be confusing.

No NSFW

Swearing is allowed if the requester wants some included

Warnings WILL be included don't worry

No names, I do not accept requests with specific names for the reader. If somehow someone DOES request (still) with a specific name. I will still be doing the request excluding the name given.

You have to specify if it is:
•Angst
•Fluff
•Angst AND Fluff
•Horror
•Or number of a prompt

(I'll be putting out prompts at the end)

Requester must indicate if the request is female, male, or gender oriented.

May request a song fic.

No NSFW

Here are the prompts: 😁

Prompts:
(Will add more)
1. Do as I say... Or Perish.
2. I think it's time...
3. Don't just stand there!!!
4. Oh well look at that... I've been impaled.
5. I'm... Sorry...
6. Mr. Stark I don't feel so good.
7. Look I know I said that. But did you really think you should've believed me?
8. Truth... Or dare?
9. Look me in the eyes... (You may insert a phrase here)
10. I said don't touch me!
11. You are my sunshine... My only sunshine... You make me happy... When skies are grey...
12. Look at all those CHICKENS!

(Im all out of prompts)

Thats all for now. I hope you guys enjoy the new upcoming oneshots and I'll see you guys later. Byeee!!!