High school Love Story (Jock PJ x reader)

Paper Jam. The most hottest and scariest person your school mates have ever met.

To you...he seems like a lost soul, corrupted by the bad things in this world, but deep inside he's finding love for himself.

Currently you are in the library. Trying to study for the exams.

Try.

You are trying because a certain Jock stood behind you, distracting you from concentrating. What pissed you off is what he said next.

"Are you reading princess?"
Princess... is his nickname for you. You and him are close. But sometimes you get angry at him leading to long term fights and he starts the apology at the end.

He knows how to piss you off, by saying very annoying stuff.

"Yes Pj. You're not blind"
He chuckles seeing you try to hold in your anger.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry princess" he kisses your cheeks which-to him-always works to calm you down. But only, when it's him.

Your face burns red and you turn back to the book you were reading.

But the kiss he gave you was still flashing through your mind.

"Princess?" Pj snaps his fingers in your face for you to get his attention.

Worry was written all over his face.
"Pj? Hey I'm fine. I was just thinking, love" you reached for his face but stopped midway, realizing the nickname you gave him.

But he seemed to not hear it. You sigh in relief and grab his face into your smaller hand.

He looks up at you blushing his face off. "Pj. I'm... fine. Okay?" You say carefully as he nods understanding.

"Okay. Now leave me alone for now love because I really need to study.

You thought of just giving him that nickname. Because he said he doesn't mind any if the nicknames you'll give him. Even if it's embarrassing.

He nods and leaves. But before that. He gives you a small peck on the forehead. Then on the lips.

"See ya, princess"
He grins to himself while you were there sitting and flustered while touching your lips.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Requested by: vXxFRISKxXv
I hope you liked it!
:)