Jelly-Skelly (Original Sans)

I dont know if this is cute but......I feel like it is.

requested by 

hope you enjoy...

this may be short.

************************

You and Sans decided to get some Ice scream in Baskin Robins. (You are in the surface K?)

You ordered (fave flavor) while Sans ordered the same flavor...While eating your ice cream, some guy came up to you that you recognized as your long lost best friend, (your boy best friend.

If none then just a random boy or whatever). "Mari! Long time no see!" he said as he hugged you and you hugged back. You and him catch up and talk as you forget the skeleton eyeing you and him. 

"Oh! I want you to meet my boyfriend." You say as you make your way towards Sans. He smiled at him and shook hands. "Sorry to cut this short guys but I have to meet up with my friends." He bid goodbye to the both of you and left.

You and Sans go home as well and you see the look in him. "You were jealous. were'nt you?" You say as his cheeks burn red. You giggle at his act and hug him from the side.

"Love you..." You say as you kiss his nose...(IDK XD)

"I love you too" he chuckles and went home the whole way with you hugging him from the side.

**********************************************

This just became a fluff....

hope you enjoy Falcons!!!