APHG - part:04

Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

# Recap of part 3  - "Swara and Sanskaar..convo on Fb.. Swara and her frnds ride.. Puppy in middle of road Swara and Sam closeness(incident ) Swara and Sanskaar confusion clear..swara apologise.. SwaSan become frnds "

Part - 04

Next morning Swara went to collage...
Sanskaar ws sleeping..

As it makes 2 and half hours difference between india n Bulgaria.. of time..

Swara was attending her lecture n der sanskaar got up went to get frsh... Came back..

Swara was enjoying in canteen with her gang...All were talking about yesterday's outing and fun dey had....
Sam was smiling thinking of yesterday bike incident... Swara and all her frnds went to class again to attend d lecture...

Sanskaar Opened his Facebook.. n texted her -"Hiii Gud morning "

Sanskaar was waiting fr reply.. He went around her profile... He saw..Her posts... her status updates... He was smiling at her cute writings n... innocence.. as her status reflects dat...

He saw her friend list.. which includes many frnds Including.. Niel Mahatre... Neha shetty ... Rhiddhima Mukherjee ... Avinaash Kapoor ... Samrat Shergill ... dz 5 were in her close frnd list n mostly swara was tagged in der posts... n she tags them when she post... yeah she had uploaded her pic He saw her picture n He got mesmerised seeing her..-"Wow she Is so bueatiful n cute"

His eyes remained wide open seeing her pic..

He den saw comments Where he got a dout.. Niel n Avinaash was teasing Sam in comment box.. D cmnts were in such a way no one can understand by reading it once 5-6 he rd d cmnts n got dat dey are teasing Sam on Swara...

Sanskaar Also went to Samrat profile he saw Sam's pic...

No dout he was a handsome Hunk any girl wud easily fall for Sam on his charm.. yeah he was dude of his collage...
Sanskaar said -"banda Handsome h "

Den he remembers dat he asked swara weather he is her boyfriend.. she denied..

Then he thought -"Yaar y she will say me if he is her Boyfriend.. or dey are in relation.. We just met ysterday on Fb n how she will share dat to me ... may n they both are in relationship.. "
He flt disturbed by dz..

Sanskaar was waiting for reply of swara from a long bt dint got any of... so he again went to back to rehearsal...

Der in Mumbai..

All were in class
Where as Niel... Neha ...Avi n Ridz bunked d class for goin to a movie.. where as swara and Sam remains der to attend d lecture..

...Prof Nair came to class n said for submission of Assignment..... he added "Those who are absent today have to submit tmrw.. inform to ua frnds sat who are not present today.. N now who are not ready with der Assignment have to do it for 3 tyms.. "

Swara was shocked as she dint did dat..and she already knws prof.Nair gives sudden surprises of submitting early and surprise tests... at d same tym he was too strict to get an xcuse frm him..

Swara and Sam were sitting on same bench

Sam -" Swara dnt worry kuch nai hoga.."

Swara - " Sam he is so strict mene phle hi kaha tha hum phle assignment kar le but kisi ne meri baat nai suni " (She became like she may cry at any movement)

Sam felt very bad for her... He dnt wanna see her like dz..

By d tym prof.Nair cme to dem and asked assignment...

AUR PYAAR HO GAYA [#watty2017] [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें