APHG - part - 17

Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya!!

Recap of part #16 -" Sanskaar meet swara in bakers world.. to meet her frnds a girl hug Sanskaar swara jls..All invite Sanskaar to attend birthday of niel.. Swara n Sanskaar leaves.. SwaSan full on masti.. pani puri.. Ice cream.. swara began to feel for Sanskaar.. Sanskaar drops her.. Sanskaar to get ready pic her.. Sanskaar gets possessive about swara.. SwaSan teasing each other.. Sam complimenting swara as hot Dat makes Sanskaar angry.. He controls it.. cz he know swara has feelings for him.. SwaSam dance.. which makes Sanskaar jls.. swara uncomfortable.. her eyes were only on Sanskaar.. cake cutting.. SwaSan Romantic dance in which Makes d Sam jls where as Love birds were lost in each other..Soon d Smile vanished when Sam came to his knees.. n Proposes swara"

Part - 17

Sam was on his knees holding swara's hand... Swara eyes filled with tear.. Arey wait khushi k aansu nahi.. BT unknown feeling k aansu.. offo fir u ppl are thinking for Sam.. no no its for Sanskaar.. she looked at Sanskaar with teary eyes... Who was standing like a person who's heart beat are snatched by some one.. With tears in his eyes...His smile faded away.. Swara shivered due to cold..

Sam look at her n thought that she is confused or she need tym... Sam in order to control situation thought to change d topic... -" I think abi topic change kar deta Hu.. After her competition ill propose her.. Abi situation ko normal karna hoga "

Sam laughed making all shockingly looking at him

Sam laughingly Said to avi -" see Avi I won d dare challenge .... As u told I did.. "

All are looking at him confused.. BT Sanskaar knew it Dat he was changed d topic by he dunno y..

Avi -" Sam ye..... (Confused while Sam interrupted )

Sam -" (Signaling him to do as he says ) Tune hi Toh dare challenge dia tha na..To propose swara infront of all.. n see I did n I won d bet "

Avi-" (Still confused n stammers ) Errr Ha ha I challenged u.. Hmm Bro u won hamesha ki Tarah.. "

Sam -" Yup Bro hamesha ki Tarah (A tear rolled from his eyes for d first tym.. bt was not seen by swara as he was facing his back to him) "

Swara took a breath of relief.. Now she was clear Dat what her heart wanted to do.. to whom her heart belong... She was clear in her heart.. Yes she understood her feelings.. yes she understood her strange behaviour..Yes she understood Her Smiling for no reason..Yes She was in love.. In love with Sanskaar..Her Sanskaar.. She got cleared that her Heart Beat for him.. She Felt happy.. her heart skipped a bit..

Sam came to swara -" Am sorry swara actually it was a bet so I had to do Dat.. (he hides his tears and says ) see U know na am cool dude of our collage n how can do I loose d bet (in a cool manner..)

Swara -" (Smiled) Hmm I know.. It's okay.. Remember Dosti me no sorry no Thank you right " (She Laughed with tears in eyes n gave hifi to Sam)

Sam to laughed -" Ya Ya Madam..I know"

Avi -" Sam tu zara Chal mere sath.. I wanna Talk with u.. "

Sam-" ok chal.. "(They were leaving sanskaar interrupted.. ) "

Sanskaar -" Acha guys Abb Hume chlna chiye Hume.. V se b bday boy is gone (He ws a lil bit disturbed )

Swara-"Yeah we should leave now it's already late "

Sam-" Ok Guys.. Swara u wait ill drop u after talking with avi "

Soon Sanskaar said holding swara's hand who was standing near him..-" It's ok Sam u carry on d work ill drop her.. "

AUR PYAAR HO GAYA [#watty2017] [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें