APHG - part : 35

Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

Recap of part #34 -"A funny part.. With masti.. Ish ki full on band bajgayi and shekhar telling the person they are happy with the alliance.. But yet not revealed for whom it is.. Swara chain breaks "

(Omg I reached 35 parts.. Really I wrote this much.. Hehe I can't belive.. I think it's too long let's end in some parts what's say?)

Part : 35

A sunny day... Sun rised.. The birds were as always flying in sky.. Enjoying freedom.. Living the life..

All were sleeping coz of match all were very tired.. Specially ish was very tired not cz of match but the thing he suffered... I think you ppl got what I mean

Swara got up yawning... Stretching her hands wide.. Welcoming the beautiful day a head...

Soon she saw her chain her happy face turned pale cz looking it.. She had already seen a dream where someone is taking away her from her love..her Sanskaar.. And now this.. The very first gift given by him.. Tears began to rise him her eyes... She was holding the chain and looking at it with teary eyes..
Meera got up and saw her crying.. She was shocked to see her crying early in the morning..

Meera placing hand on her shoulder -"Swara what happened... Why are you crying.. " (worried)
Swara after feeling her hand on her shoulder cried a lot

Swara -"Meera look Sanskaar gifted me this when we met and this broked.. It was very first gift from him to me and that dream Meera why I feel am going away from him.. Something going to happen.. When I got that dream I thought it as just my thinking but this (showing the chain) am really worried Meera.. "

(she cries alot)

Meera -"Calm down Swara nothing will happen it's all just ur thinking.. Nothing happens like that ok... Jiju and you will be always together "

Swara cries and only sees what she dreamt and now this chain.. Her heart was in ultimate pain..

Meera -"Swara don't cry please listen to me "

Swara was not at all listening her words

Meera -"(to herself) she is not listening me.. Oh god I can't see her like this.. I think I must call jiju only he can make her calm at this time " (tears comes to her eyes too seeing her sis in such state)

She calls Sanskaar... Sanskaar was sleeping

Sanskaar -"(lieing on bed pics the phone.. He is in sleep) hello.. Kon [who]? "

Meera -"Jiju it's me Meera... "

Sanskaar feels difference in her voice.. He gets up and sits -"Kya hua Meera [what happened Meera] .. Why it's seems like ur crying and that background sound.. Whats happening "(tensedly)

Meera -"Jiju Swara is crying like anything... "

Sanskaar -" (Got up from bed) what... What happened to her.. Why she is crying "

Meera -"I tried a to make her calm but she is not listening at all.. Her chain u gifted is broken.. Only u can make her calm please come fast "

Sanskaar -"don't worry am coming "

He ran to her room and saw her in such state.. He went near her..she was siting on bed..

Meera -"Jiju please make her calm she is telling some dreams.. And this chain.. She has fear that someone is separating u both guys " (teary eyes)

AUR PYAAR HO GAYA [#watty2017] [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें