APHG : Part - 19

Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

Recap of part #18 - " Swara forgets everything about d confession.. Swara peck him on forehead when he is asleep.. Swasan movement.. Sanskaar teases Swara..Swasan beach masti (actually I did a foolish thing.. jo song add krna tha voh nahi hua n dusra dal dia.. ) Sonia invite Sanskaar for picnic n Swara too.. Swasan leave beach... "

Part 19

SwaSan leave from der... Sanskaar drives Swara to her home..
to his shock he saw Sam was waiting out of her house..

Swara got down n seen him.. Swara smiles n gets happy n goes to him..

Sanskaar to goes towards them..

Swara-" Sam tu yaha ?? (Happily) "
Sam-"Haa abb college nahi h na so thought ki hum bahar chlte h.. "

Sanskaar knew Swara loves him so he stayed calm..
Swara -"Wow BT me abi bahar jaa kar aayi Hu.. "
Sam -"(sadly) Oh it's okay!! Kal cale ?? "
Swara -"Kal yeah q nahi.."
Sanskaar interrupted -"Swara did you forget we have to go picnic tomorrow with Sonia n other frnds"
Swara ws jealous to dz n said.. -"Sanskaar she is ua frnd.. I even dunno her... U can enjoy with your friend.. If ill come u have to accompany me.. n will not get much tym to be with your friends..So I can go with Sam "
Sam-"Yeah she is right.. n v se b I n Swara used to enjoy on Sundays together "
Sanskaar don't want to let her go with Sam..
Sanskaar -"Swara Am der na with u.. We said her we will definitely come.."
Swara to wanted to go with him coz she can't let Sonia to get close to him..BT was other side Thinking "yaar if he likes her.. I can't see him with other.. If he loves her I'll not come between them .. " ( der was a conflict between her heart and mind )
Swara -" (think something ) ok.. BT Sam will also come with us...
Sam -"BT Swara How can I ??"
Swara -"No ifs n buts.. ua coming that's it.. "
Sanskaar don't want to invite him.. BT had to say as Swara wanted her..
Sanskaar -"Plx Sam join us nay it will be fun "
Swara -" Sam Plx join na Sanskaar is also insisting you.. plxx (Make a face) "
Sam -" (smiling) Dramebaaz.. tu nahi sudregi .. ok ill "
Swara gets happy and hugs him.. Sanskaar was as usual jealous
Guys Sam is her best friend.. ovio hum b apne best friend k sat happy hote h.. so Swara was as usual with Sam..
Sam -" Waise I was here to take u home.. mom was missing you a lot.. since you have not came after dat assignment.. Mom loves you a lot.. Some time I get jealous saying she love you more than me " (Pout face )
Swara -"really Aunty is missing me (Happily) Aaw poor Sam and place the hand on his cheek .. "
Then they both burst out laughing..
Seeing as this Sanskaar was so jealous...
Sam-"But now it's already late.. n tomorrow.. We are going to picnic so.. "
Swara -"It's okay !! "
Sanskaar -"So Swara I should leave now.. (sad) tomorrow Sonia will pic us from my b house so ill pick u.. n Sam how will u come .. come to my place "
Sam -"Err I was saying if I pick Swara n we both come to ua house.. cz she knows na ua house.. so der will no problem for you... "
Swara -"Yeah he is right.."
Sanskaar feels Swara getting away from him.. "Ok "
Sam -"Ok Swara c u tomorrow.. I'll take foc notes actually wanna discuss something about it with you.. We will have tym tomorrow na we can do.."
Swara -"Haa ok.. bye "
He leaves..
Sanskaar -"Ok me bhi clta Hu (Sadly) "
Swara don't want him to go but had no choice..
He turned to leave.. Swara called him
Swara -"Sanskaar "
Sanskaar get happy n turns b to her -"Haa "
Swara -"(confused ) Mm ok byee gn"
Sanskaar again become sad - " Hmm bye "
He leaves n she to..
Both backs faces each other.. and bg goes on Tune of "Hamari Adhuri Kahani"
Swara cries out silently..
Sanskaar also had sorrow in heart.. He wanted to confess but couldn't..
Both feels for each others loves each other...want to be together forever..BT due to a misunderstanding are away from der love..
Night passed finally it was morning...
Swara got ready.. In a neon pink track tee sleeveless and black narrow jeans...
She forget about Sonia n All.. She was all in excitement.. She called Sanskaar.. Sanskaar who too was getting ready.. Became very happy to see her number flashing on phone.. With out wasting any tym he took d call..
Swara -"Hello "
Sanskaar -"Hello !! How are you.. "
Swara -"Ye How are you kya h.. Where are you.. We are supposed to go out right... "
Sanskaar -" Haa pr.."
Swara -"Ha pr kya Ho Kaha tum..Abi tak lene nahi aaye (Actually Swara got habitation of being with him n go with him)(She became a bit angry on Sanskaar )
Sanskaar -" (was happy dat she asked him dat.. She wants him to pick h.. BT was confused as per plan she has to come with Sam to his place ) Swara.. Actually.. u.. "
Swara again interrupted.. -"Sanskaaaaar... Ua calling me Swara forgot u kept my nicknames..... (This time really very angry)"
Sanskaar had no limits of his Happiness.. she wants to b called by names he kept rather than Her own name..
Sanskaar -"Am Sorry Laddu Am really very sorry I thought u will not like as u were seemed to angry on me yesterday "
Swara -"What I won't like or u don't want to call me like dat anymore.. Haa abb toh tumhe Kisi or ko nick names se bulana acha lagta hoga na ?? "
(Girls ko samjna impossible h.. bechare Sanskaar ko pata b nahi why he did ki she doing dz.. lol )
Sanskaar -" What are u saying Laddu..?? I've To whom ill call by nickname ?? Am sorry I thought you were angry yesterday .. bt I dunno the reason.."
Swara -"What I was angry on you ?? When?"
Sanskaar -"U were not Talking with me.. even you said ki go picnic with my frnds ull not come soo"
Swara -"No I was not angry I was disturbed.."
Sanskaar -"Thank god !! I thought u will now won't like if I call you Laddu so.."
Swara -" No it's not like dat.. bt y you are not here ??"
Sanskaar -"Laddu Remember u and Sam decided to Sam will pick you n u both will come here.. And Sonia will pick up us "
Swara -"(Sadly) Haa.. Toh u will not come na
.. is Sonia der now ??"
Sanskaar Got that she is Jealous... -"Q kuch kehna tha kya usey.. She is a nice girl na?? "
Swara -"No kuch nahi kehna... Oh hmm she is nice "
Sanskaar -" (Laughing In mind ) She wears very hot dresses na.. She looks hot "
Swara -"Haa She is hot.. She is beautiful.. She looks amazing ok.. (boiling with jealousy ) "
Sanskaar -"BTW What are you wearing today ?? "
Swara in anger -"What for you.. You look na she will wear a hot dress ok.. What for you.. what I wear "
Sanskaar -"Say na Swara "
She still thinks she dint confessed bt.. she was confused why she is angrily talking with
And she dunno weather he likes her or not bt Was not getting angry still she is rude
Swara -"(Angrily) A knee length Shoulderless one piece... any problem"
Sanskaar -" (Tensed) No Swara der will b our frnds.. u don't wear such kind of dresses "
Swara -" Y Sanskaar u only like na such dresses and n girls who wears such dresses "
Sanskaar -" (Saying as if he has right on her ) You promised me u will not wear like dresses.. If I say so am saying u will not wear such dress means you will not "
Swara -"(happy bt still angry) No I will you like.. such girls na am also such girl "
Sanskaar now got angry -"Swaraaa Ua not such a girl do u get that.. Hot is not a compliment for you.. U look simply beautiful... U don't need to anything to look gud...U are not going to wear any thing like dat is that clear "
Swara -" Y are u scolding me.. I wanna wear (says this willingly she like the way he cares her..) "
Sanskaar -" I said no na then no I can't let ppl see u like dz"
Swara -"(happy bt still ) BT Sanskaar Sonia also wears in front of all na then y not me "
Sanskaar -"Coz ua laddu not Sonia I don't bother what she wears.. BT ua not gonna wear it dats final and no more arguments in dat.. "
Swara -"Par "
Sanskaar -"So get ready and come fast take care "
He cuts d call Swara was happy with his caring behaviour..
Soon Sam comes and picks up swara from her house... Sam was was looking at her and lost in her beauty.. She was so simple yet looking Beautiful.. Her simplicity gives a new definition to beauty..
On other side Sanskaar was thinking -"Agar Swara ese aayi toh no no.. bht saare ladke h.. If at all she will come like.. I'll be with her each and every second.. coz I know how that ppl are.."
Soon Sam and Swara came to Sanskaar's house and saw.. That Sonia and his gang was already present Der..
Sam and Swara went to dem.. Sonia introduced Sam n Swara to her friends..
Mihika..Sunil..Anuj..Ritika...
Sanskaar went near Swara and stood close to her and gold her hand .... Sam and Sonia were talking.. With her friends..
Sanskaar hold swara's hand.. and whisper -"So finally u listed to me and dropped d idea of wearing dat dress "
Swara -"No I dint want to wear so.. not coz of u (angrily..) "
Sanskaar was holding her hand in such a way dat no one can notice it..
Swara -"Sonia is look hot na ?? (Trying to get rid from his grip.. bt she also liked he holding her hand)
Sanskaar -" (understood dat she is jealous) Ya she is "
Soon all left except Sonia and Sam.. They came near SwaSan..
Sonia -"Ua looking very hot Sanskaar "
Sanskaar -"thank you"
Sonia -"U will not say how am looking? ? "
Sanskaar -"Ua looking hot and fab!! "
Still holding swara's hand.. Swara trying to get rid bt he made his hold tight on her hand.. dey were standing very close to each other..
Sonia notice something is disturbing Swara..
Sonia -"Swara are u alright ?"
Swara -"Haa ha am alright (looking angrily at him )
Sanskaar smiled..
Sonia -" so shall we go guys?"
Sam -"Yeah "
Swara went and took back seat.. Sanskaar was about to sit at back seat bt Sonia interrupted..
Sonia -"Sanskaar u sit here let Sam sit back.."
Sanskaar became sad and noded in yes.. Swara wanted him to sit with her.. she thought he will sit but he quietly Xccpeted Sonia's words..
He sat in front and Sam at back seat.. Swara was unhappy bt gave a winning look to Sanskaar..
Sam -"Swara ye tera fave chocolate"
Swara grabbed it and said -" Omg give it give me "
She started eating it.. Sam and Swara was talking and laughing..
Some melted chocolate stock to swara's face ..
Sam-"Swara avi b bacho j se khati h c "
Swara chuckle and tries to wipe it bt was not able to.. so Sam came to her close bad cleaned it softly.. making Sanskaar all jealous who was watching this all from mirror.. Swara was seeing him .. to add more to his jealousy she put hand on Sam's shoulder..
Sanskaar knew Swara loves him so he controlled his fury..
SwaSam was Laughing .. In dat Sam put hand on swara's hand near her shoulder.. she was wearing sleeveless..
Sanskaar can't control his anger anymore..
Meanwhile Sonia kept her hand on Sanskaar's lap.. Swara got angry..
SwaSan together said -"Stop the car "
Looked each other.. leaving SonSam in shock...
Sonia -"Kya hua Sanskaar ??"
Sam -"what happened Swara ??" .
Sanskaar -"Actually yaha se dhup bht aa rahi and I can't bear it "
Swara -"Vo actually I was feeling vomit soo "
Sam -"(concerned) How are u now ??"
Swara -"Abi thik Hu "
Sonia -"Sam do a thing let Sanskaar sit back u come and Sit here.."
Sam agreed Sanskaar came and sat close to Swara.. Swara looked angrily and same did Sanskaar..
Swara by mistake putt her hand on his hand.. Sanskaar melted.. He smiled..
After some time Swara falled Asleep on his shoulder.. Sanskaar smiled... And lowered his shoulder so she can sleep comfortably..
Swara wispered in sleep -"I love you " with smile.. He smiled bt was shock with other sentence -"Plz don't Leave me.. u love sonia na " Her smile faded.. Sanskaar whispers to her -"I love you too.. and it promise I'll never leave u " she smiled in sleep
Sanskaar Hold Her Hand Tangled Her Fingers With His..
And slept sliding his head on her..
After some time Swara got up.. and smiled seeing Sanskaar so close to him.. she dint get up from his shoulder.. And placed her hand on his cheek.. He felt a soft touch and touch her hand with his.. While other hand was tangled with her.. He opened his eyes and smiled.. Seeing her laddu close to him and smiling.. Both got Der senses.. And looked away..
Soon dey reached and.. Sam like fevicol stick to Swara and Sonia chipkali to Sanskaar ( )
Dey went near river side and played a lot enjoyed..
Sam -"Swara chl Abb FOC k doubt dekte h"
Swara -"Ok "
They sat under a tree on mat..
While doing Der work.. Sam touched her hand.. Sam shows something to Swara in book and both laugh.. Sam catches her arm..
A friend of sonia had bad eye on Swara..
Sanskaar was fuming in anger seeing SwaSam.. bt he controlled..
After Foc completed SwaSam came to dem.. SonSam (Sonia and Sam ) went to car to drink water.. All friend were away from SwaSan and Sunil..
Sunil looked at her with a bad sight.. Sanskaar notice it and gives his jacket to Swara to wear as she was wearing a sleeve less..
Swara-" Sanskaar ye q ?"
Sanskaar -"Lil angry - wear dz "
Swara -"But am not feeling cold.. then ??"
Sanskaar -"(Angry) Swara I said na wear dz means wear "
Swara agreed as he saw his anger.. Sanskaar gave a glaring look to Sunil and he downed his eyes..
After some time @ 6
Sam -" Swara I Nest to go sorry sad called me "
Swara -"Ok bt how will u go "
Sam -"By taxi shall I drop u ?"
Swara -"No ill come with sonia "
Sam -" Ok bye "
Swara -"Bye "
Swara went n search Sanskaar bt can't find she asked Mihika -" Sanskaar KAHA h "
Mihika -" Der near tree areas he went "
Swara went Der..
Sanskaar was facing back.. He felt a hug from back and smiled And said -" Muje pata tha tum aaogi.. I know you love me and I love you too " with this he smiled and turned and to his shock..
He saw Swara At a distance.. With teary eyes..And he looked who hugged hum.. to his shock it was Sonia..
Sanskaar understood dat she miss understood him..
She ran from Der and Sanskaar.. ran after him.. She ran crying..
Sanskaar -" Swara Plx stop Plx listen to me please.."
Swara dint listen to him and was running.. Sanskaar caught her and turned her toward him..
Sanskaar too was teary eyes.. He hold her shoulders and said -"Swara tumhe galat fami hui h it's not what you thought.."
Swara -"Leave me Sanskaar.. mene sab apni ankho se deka h..Muje kuch nahi sunna leave me "
Sanskaar -" Swara please once give me a chance to explain please laddu please"
Swara -"Sanskaar don't.. don't call me with that name.. u have lost d right to call me that.. (Bending her head as she was totally broken)
Sanskaar too bend his head.. and his forehead touched her forehead..-"Swara please once listen to me I thought ki ... (was crying) "
Swara -"(cuts his words) Sanskaar Muje kuch nahi sunna please leave me.. "
She escaped from his grip and ran towards road... crying ...
Sanskaar falled on his knees and crying and saying -"Swara please ek mouka do please Muje sab bolne ka please....I love you Swara.. I love you.. Please don't miss understand mee.. Please.. " He was totally broken.. Crying badly..
On other hand Swara was running.. Fall on road.. and was crying..
( Please guys don't escape reading song please it's a request )
Bg -
"DO PAL RUKA KHWABON KA KARWAN..AUR FIR CHAL DIE TUM KAHA HUM KAHA "
Sanskaar was remembering there chats Der first talk.. And crying badly...
DO PAL KI THI YE DILON KI DASTAN AUR FIR CHAL DIE TUM KAHA HUM KAHA
Swara was getting all the flash of How he used to care of her even when he was in Bulgaria... When she was ill that dat day..
AUR FIR CHAL DIE TUM KAHA HUM KAHA
both were crying...
TUM THE KE THI KOI UJLI KIRAN..TUM THE YA KOI KALI MUSKAAE THi
Sanskaar Remembered how He falled on her first time....
TUM THE YA SAPNO KA THA SAVAN...TUM THE KE KHUSHIYON KI GHTA CHAAYI THI
Swara remembered there intense dance at Ridz mask party..and how he scolded her and she felt his love and care..
TUM THE YA THA KOI PHOOL KHILA..
Sanskaar remembered how she told him not to drive fast.. Der park memory.. Der fall.. Der house emotional hug..
TUM THE YA MILA THA MUJE NAYA JAHAN
She remembered.. There beach musti...Sanskaar lifting her.. How he gave locket Der dance at his friends engagement..
DO PAL RUKA KHWABON KA KARWAN AUR FIR CHAL DIE TUM KAHA HUM KAHA..
It started raining.. BT doesn't effect on SwaSan...Dey were in a pain where dey dint even feel the Rain... Though it was Raining but Der tears were clearly visible in Rain too..
Sanskaar remembered her confession .. Der kiss Der hug.. He in his arms.. She kissed his cheeks..
DO PAL KI THI YE DILON KI DASTAN AUR FIR CHAL DIE TUM KAHA HUM KAHA
She remembered how she kissed his forehead when he was a sleep .. and Der closeness
Swara remember he holding her she tries to get rid of him..
AUR FIR CHAL DIE TUM KAHA HUM KAHA
Both remembered Der car closeness..Both sleeping..
This gave pain in both of heart which was unbearable...It was a feeling like they have l Iost everything.. Their lives..breath..happines.. Der smile..heart beat everything..
How really love is na a person becomes ua whole world.. ua heart..ua heartbeat..ua breath connect with dat person.. when ua with he/she u forget whole world like he/she is ua whole world.. when you are away from dem.. even if ua surrounded by ppl u feel alone .. u feel ders nothing in d world..And when u loose dem u feel u lost everything.. ua world with dat person.. u feel ders nothing left in this world..As ua world ua life.. Ua breath. Is taken away from you.. Ua heart beat is taken away from u..
Swara finally got flash of Sonia hugging Sanskaar and Sanskaar smiling.. It gives a heart break to her beautiful memories.. She gets up and sits in taxi and goes her home..
Where as Sanskaar in pain shouts -"Swaraaaaaaaaaa"
She reach home goes to her room and cries..
Sanskaar comes to her house it's still raining.. He calls her message her bt she doesn't give any reply.. He was standing out of his house in extreme rain n cold weather..
She came to her window.. she dint knew Sanskaar came Der.. Sanskaar saw her n a hope of getting his heart beat he got..
Swara was crying...
Sanskaar -" Swara Plx Swara Plx listen to me please "
Swara saw him in such condition and got melt bt next movement Sonia hugged him came in her eyes and she closed the window with curtain..
Sanskaar became a lifeless person...He knelt down Der.. and was crying loud
Sanskaar -"Swara please please once listen to me.. Muje ek mouka to do Sach batane ka "
Swara Der she was in same condition -"Sanskaar why did you do diz to me.. I Thought u have feelings for me bt I was wrong my heart was wrong "
Some time passed.. It was raining badly... But Sanskaar stood Der..
Swara saw him sitting on a bench... In rain.. He was crying.. Swara could not control herself.. She went to him with a blanket and umbrella..
Sanskaar stood up seeing her n a smile appear on his pale face
She came to him and wrapped d blanket around him and gave the umbrella .. With no expression on her face..
Sanskaar -" (shivering) Ssswarrraaa"
A tear rolled from her eyes..
He hugged her.. she wanted to hug him.. she was crying.. bt she dint hug her back.. she made him apart and.. turned to go away.... she was feeling bad for his situation.. she wants to go to him bt cannot when she was up to she get that flash in her eyes...
It was next morning.. Swara dint slept whole night and Sanskaar to.. Sanskaar was sitting Der for whole night..
Swara remember Sam saying -" kal mere ghar aana h "
Swara dint want Sam to see her like dz and question... so she called and said '"Sam I'll come by myself... "
Sam-"I'll pick "
Swara -"No I'll come.. "
Sam-"Ok "
Swara went and made her self ready.. she was broken bt she has to hide this.. so she wore a fake smile.. cos real smile was yesterday vanished from her face.. yes her smile her Sanskaar.. A tear rolled from her eyes but she wiped out..
She went out.. Sanskaar saw him and came to him.. yes he Was sitting whole night Der... In rain in cold..
She tried to make her heart stone coz.. she knew she will melt..
Swara stopped taxi..
Sanskaar -"Please once Swara Plx "
She dint listen and drove off...
Der in Sam house to she smiled but was a fake one.. only Sanskaar was in her heart and brain..
Sam could not understand dat she was not gud.. she completed her study work and left.. by evening..
Sanskaar was Der heart broken ..
Next day it was Singing competition..
Swara remember it !! She though to give it up .. her friends came to her that night to wish luck..
That night swara's house..
Neha -"So aagaya vo din.. kl tera gana sunne milega am sure u will win.."
Swara -"Sorry Neha BT am going to participate."
Ridz -"BT q,?
Swara -"Ese hi "
Avi -"Ese hi ka kya matlab ??
Swara -"Avi plc yaar I can't "
Niel -"No ways u have to"
Swara -"Please guys "
Neha -"Am ua close n best friend right "
Swara -"Haa neha "
Neha -"to maan meri baat "
Swara -"please "
Neha -"Swara tuje hamari dosti ka wasta"
Swara could not say anything and accepted
Swara was disturbed by what happened
Sam-"Dekna abb swara hi jeetegi "
Niel-"Yeah"
Der Sanskaar was heart broken.. He dunno what to do .. and how to.. -"Sonia mere sath Ese k se kar sakti h"
Sam -to himself -"Aaj Swara ko propose karna hi h"
Der swara's friend left after a long tym.. Swara went to sleep by remembering all.. He wants to talk Sanskaar bt she can't.. she slept crying..
Next sid called Sanskaar -"Sanky.. U have a meet today "
Sanskaar -"Sorry I can't cancel it "
Sid-"Cancel Nahi Ho sakti.. its in GGC u gave to go.. "
Sanskaar -"Sorry yaar please "
Sid -"it's a singing competition of collage.. ua invited as chief guest u have to u can't deny at last movement "
Sanskaar remember swara's competition.. and it's her collage
Sanskaar dunno what to do
Sanskaar -"Thodi Der baad call krta Hu"
Swara got ready.. yeah function was at 4 but she was supposed to leave to Collage at morning
Sanskaar called sid after some time -"Ok sid am going whts d tym ?."
Sid-"4 "
Sanskaar -"Ok "
After that he texted swara -" All d best Swara.. You will definitely win I know"
Swara got msg became happy n was about to text bt stopped.
She left for college..
Swara practiced A girl come and wish her
Girl -"All d best Swara d u will win today "
Swara -"Arey Arti u how are you ,?"
Arti was the girl to whom swara saved from ragging.. From dat tym she belive swara as her sister..
Arti -"Am fyn "
They talk for some time..
Swara was not aware that Sanskaar was chief guest..
At time of Her performance she was happy and sad too..
Sanskaar came all collage heads gave him a grand welcome..
Swara was at her back stage.. And was lost in thought and dint listen d announcement..
(Guys am going bit fast here cz I lost my half written part first so had to write again )
All performance were completed swara's was last Sanskaar was eagerly waiting for it
All light went dim except stage where she had to perform..
She thought if Sanskaar can be here.. she wanted to see him..
Swara started singing -" Mujhe Ishq Se Rehna Tha Door
Gham Iske Bade Jo Hain Mash-Hoor
Par Yeh Dil Hai Ki Bilkul Mana Nahi
Mujhe Kheench Kar Dekho Le Aaya Wahin
Jahaan Ishq Hai, Bas Ishq Hai
Haan Ishq Hai, Bas Ishq Hai
Yaariyan Ve..Yaariyan Ve..
Is Dard-E-Dil Ki Sifaarish
Ab Kar De Koi Yahan
Ke Mil Jaaye Ise Woh Barish
Jo Bhiga De Poori Tarah..
Is Dard-E-Dil Ki Sifaarish
Ab Kar De Koi Yahan
Ke Mil Jaaye Ise Woh Barish
Jo Bhiga De Poori Tarah..
She kept thinking ABOUT SANSKAAR all tym a tear rolled from her doe eyes.. Sanskaar was looking at him all d tym..
Tu Jo Mila To Zindagi Hai Badli
Main Poori Nayi Ho Gayi
Hai Be-Asar Duniya Ki Baatein Badi
Ab Teri Sunu Main Sada
Hmm.. Milne Ko Tujhse Bahaane Karoon
Tu Muskuraye Wajah Main Banoon
Roz Bitana Saath Mein Tere
Sara Din Mera
Is Dard-E-Dil Ki Sifaarish
Ab Kar De Koi Yahan
Ke Mil Jaaye Ise Woh Barish
Jo Bhiga De Poori Tarah..
Is Dard-E-Dil Ki Sifaarish
Ab Kar De Koi Yahan
Ke Mil Jaaye Ise Woh Barish
Jo Bhiga De Poori Tarah..
Sanskaar had Tears in her eyes..
Kya Hua Asar Tere Sath Reh Kar Na Jaane
Ke Hosh Mujhe Na Raha
She was thinking all d special movement of them
Lafz Mere The Zuban Pe Aake Ruke
Par Ho Na Sake Woh Bayan
Dhadkan Tera Hi Naam Jo Le
Aankhein Bhi Paigham Yeh De
Teri Nazar Ka Hi Yeh Asar Hai
Mujh Pe Jo Hua..
Is Dard-E-Dil Ki Sifaarish
Ab Kar De Koi Yahan
Ke Mil Jaaye Ise Woh Barish
Jo Bhiga De Poori Tarah..
Is Dard-E-Dil Ki Sifaarish
Ab Kar De Koi Yahan
Ke Mil Jaaye Ise Woh Barish
Jo Bhiga De Poori Tarah.
Soon song completed swara was still not aware of dz all ki Sanskaar Is cg
Finally it was tym to announce winner..
So may I get the honor to Call MR SANSKAAR MAHESHWARI to stage to announce the winner and winner will have a honor of singing a duet with him here.. And later will have a dinner with him..
Swara was shocked to listen this all..
Judges panel decided the winner...And Sanskaar went to stage.. where all the participants were standing in a line for result.. They eyes met..
Sanskaar-"First I would like to thank Dean Mr.Avasti to give me the honor of being chief guest.. All here are the best.. BT one should win right and the winner is he opens the envelope and said -" Miss Swara Raichand "
Swara was happy that she won and Sanskaar too.. Sanskaar gave prise to swara.. Swara looked at him with teary eyes.. Sanskaar smiled
As per said winner has to do a duet with Sanskaar..
Music started and Sanskaar started the song
Sanskaar -" Mein tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Tu ki jaane pyaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri
Main tenu samjhava ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Tu ki jaane pyaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui yon jaan meri
Main tenu samjhawa ki
Na tere bina lagda jee"
Swara looked at him and had tears in eyes (yaar ye do no ne ro ro kar mera Glesrin b khatam kar dia )
Sanskaar-" Mere dil ne chun laiyaa ne
Tere dil diyaan raahan
Tu jo mere naal tu rehta
Turpe meriyaan saaha
Jeena mera.. hoye
Hun hai tera, ki main karaan
Tu kar aitbaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri
Main tenu samjhawan kee
Na tere bina lagda jee"
Sanskaar looked at him
Swara-"Ve changa nahion keeta beeba
Ve changa nahion keeta beeba
Dil mera tod ke
Ve bada pachhtaiyaan akhaan
Naal tere jod ke
Tenu chadd ke kitthe jawan
Tu mera parchhanvaa
Tere mukhde vich hi main taan
Rab nu apne pawaan
Meri duaa.. haaye
Sajda tera kardi sadaa
Tu sun iqraar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri
Main tainu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee "
All clapped.. Swara smiled.. Swara was leaving the stage.. BT Sanskaar made a announcement -"I want to sing to lines for some one.. u pls stay "
Swara all friend were happy cz she won.. All were in audience..
Sanskaar starts -"
JHUKI TERI PAKLON ME MIL JAAY MUJE PANAH PALKE GIRE AANSU VAHI REH JAAY MERE NISHAN..TUTE DIL KI MAT KAR FIKER MERE HUMNAVA PYAAR DU TUJKO ISS KADAR REH JAAY MERE NISHAN "
He was looking at Swara and Swara was looking at him all in audience was confused...
SAJDE ME TERE SAR JHUKTA BAS CAHHAT KI HAI YE DASTAN RUTH GAYA MERA RAB JO MUJSY TO MITADE WOH MERE NISHAN.."
Sanskaar knelt down now bend his head in front of her..
All were in shock..
Sanskaar took swara's Hand and looked in her eyes and said -"Yes Swara yes I love you.. I love you from day I met u.. u changed my life.. Ua d one I love the most in the whole world..Am sorry ki mere Wajah se tumhare in khoobsurat aankho me AANSU aaye.. Am sorry Tumhare hote hue b tumse door rehne k lie..Will u accept my love my princess.. my angel my Laddu ??"
Swara had Tears in eyes.. and also a smile on face..
All were shocked and Sam had tears.. He felt heart broken.. Swara was been proposed by Sanskaar in front of whole collage ..
Swara nodded in yes.. Sanskaar got up.. (U ppl might be thinking ye hua k se.. Means kl tak she was not ready to listen him n achanak se Haa.. wait wait batati Hu.. Aage pado )
Sam who was going to propose Swara after competition was in utter shock..
Sanskaar wiped tears of Swara.. He hugged her.. She hugged him back.. Swara took out herself from hug..
Swara-"Tumne bhot sataya h Muje..I hate u.. He Beat him on his chest.. "
Sanskaar -" Am sorry na Laddu Plz "
Swara-"No no sorry (she behave childish) "
And ran from der..
Sanskaar looked All n felt Lil .. thodu sa ha only shy..
Sanskaar -"Dean sir am sorry "
Dean -"No it's ok now go.. She will b going out "
Sanskaar -"Smiled -" yeah sir Thank you !! He too ran beside her "
Dean smiled.. Sam Was totally Out Of Mind..
All friends tried to console him.. (Muje Sam k lie bura lag raha h )
Sanskaar stopped Swara -"Please Swara.. Ese q kar rahi Ho..I love you " (cubed her face )
Swara -"Tumne Muje jealous karaya.. Muje Rulaya .. "
Sanskaar -"Am sorry na Abb nahi rulaunga kabi b meri princess ko "
Swara leaves.. from der means Start walking
Sanskaar stood der n was saying loudly -"Swara tum jo caho saza De sakti Ho..Tumhara Sanskaar tumhari har saza majoor krta b h par Plz don't leave me Plz coz I really love you.. yes I do I loveeeeeeeee youuuuuu swaraaaa"
Swara stopped and looked der where he was opening his arms and Standing..
Swara Ran to him and Hugged him tightly.. She said -"I love you too..I love you.. " (crying)
The hug was a tight one.. long n passionate.. Dey need nothing except each other...
Bg music.
Ruk si Gayi Dhadkane
PAL b q tham sa gaya
Muj ko hui na Khabar
AUR PYAAR HO GAYA
oooo
AUR pyaar Ho gayaaa
Sanskaar cubed her face and kiss her forehead...
Again they hugged..
Sanskaar -"Wait Swara I brought something for you "
He goes to car and comes with a packet
Sanskaar -"Ye lo "
Swara -"Ye kya h ?"
Sanskaar -"Khud hi Dekh lo "
She opens it was a Pink shiphon Saree (Actually I hate pink colour but what to do..Har baar black ye nahi lagta na.. I wish I can design der every dress in black) with black shinny border and black blouse.. Deep back cut and short hands..
Swara -"Wow per ye q when did you get this "
Sanskaar -"Today we have dinner from you collage side n rahi baat lene ki toh....
Flash back -"
When Sanskaar cut sid call Sonia came to him and said -"Sanskaar am sorry meri Wajah se sab hua h.. She loves you a lot please use apne dil ki baat bata do please aaj hi.. Go to dat collage function n say everything and ha Take a gift for her "
Sanskaar -" Par sonia .."
Before he could say anything She left...
He than called sid (Usk Aage app jante ho)
Flash back ends..
SANSKAAR -" I knew k u love me but I thought u will b angry and not accept me..."
Swara -"Sanskaar when I came to college
Flash back
Arti wished Swara..
At tym Sonia came Swara became angry.. bt it gave Swara a shock when she listed Arti calling Sonia bhabhi..
Sonia -"Yeah Swara she is my sister in - law.. I came here to take her as me and Kartik have engagement and Arti lives in hostel here so I came to take her.. as she wished . Please don't do dat to Sanskaar he loves you "
Swara -" But what was then all ?."
Sonia -"Actually I saw u in party and got that you both love each other bt not confessed.. Sanskaar is a nice person.. tume dekte laga u can make his life perfect so I did all this to unite u . BT I never knew ki ye hoga am so sorry (she cried) "
Swara -"it's ok Sonia u were trying to do that.. am sorry I hated you so much. "
They hugs and Sonia and Arti leaves
Flash back ends..
Sanskaar -"Acha hua sab clear ho gaya"
Swara -"Ha "
Sanskaar -"Toh calo ill drop u my princess u get read den I'll pick u by 8 it's already 6 so hurry up "
Both left from college.. He dropped her..
She was so happy to get his love..
He Left..
After 2 hours.. Swara got ready in outfit which Sanskaar presented her..
Sanskaar came and Swara came to...
He was mesmerising seeing her in Saree.. Hair open.. With light make up..
Swara -"kya hua Sanskaar "
Sanskaar -"Kuch b nahi ua looking fab..Kahi galti na ho jaay Koi mujsy (Naughty) "
Swara -"TUM b na "
They drove off.. and reached and had der table.. He hold her hand
Swara -"Ye public place h kya kar rahe ho "
Sanskaar -"Ok toh ye baat h wait "
He call a waiter and said -"We want a private cabin.. of couple can u arrange "
Waiter -:Yeah sir aaj hi reservation cancel hua h ill give u
They get up
Swara -"Sanskaar ye kya kar rahe ho vo kya sochega hamare baare me "
Sanskaar -"Yehi k how much I love my princess "
Swara hits him
They went the cabin was for couple... Surrounded all side by curtains.. A glass cabin.. Table was decorated... A sloe music.. The atmosphere was full romantic.
Both sat
Sanskaar -"Order.. "
Swara -"Chicken tikka..And roti "
Sanskaar -"Palak paneer "
Swara -"No u will eat today what I want. "
Sanskaar -"please "
They have a cute nok jhok at last Swara won by making a pout face
Sanskaar -"Ok as u say I will eat what you say"
Swara gets happy
Sanskaar -"But u have to give me what I want (winks) "
Swara -"Haaw how shameless u are "
Waiter comes with dinner n Sanskaar signal him not to disturb..
He made Swara eat n same did she...
They ate Sanskaar asked Swara for dance
Song
Tere bin, tere bin
Tere bin, tere bin
Tera bina marna nahi
Jeena nahi tere bin (x2)
Tere bin, tere bin..
pa pa pa….
Bawre piya laage na jiya
Dekho mera mann jalta diya
Jalta diya bujhe na piya
Bujhe na piya jalta diya
Hmm mm..
Tera bina marna nahi
Jeena nahi tere bin
Tere bin, tere bin
pa pa pa..
Bawre piya laage na jiya
Dekho mera mann jalta diya
Jalta diya bujhe na piya
Bujhe na piya jalta diya
Hmm mm..
Tera bina marna nahi
Jeena nahi tere bin
Tere bin, tere bin
Tere bin, tere bin..
Tera bina marna nahi
Jeena nahi tere bin
Tere bin, tere bin..
They did a close couple dance.. and lost in each other a show romantic dance
In end Sanskaar kissed Her forehead..
Precap -"Pata nahi "
******To Be Continued ******
Guys am really n sorry for late It's so big.. n I know I can't write emotions properly bt I tried. Plx do say how was it .. Guys write big comments I love to read.. cz big part ko big comment banta h na.. Say wht did you like in dz and what not
Waiting for precious feed back

AUR PYAAR HO GAYA [#watty2017] [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें