APHG : Part - 53

Aur pyaar ho gaya

Recap of part #52 -"Swara and Sanskaar emotional talks.. Sanskaar concert... SwaSan overnight crying and Sanskaar coming to Mumbai.. His mom irritating him and finally he reached hotel where the engagement Is supposed to take place.. Shomi shekhar talks with him "

Part : 53

Sanskaar was mentally absent like the students mostly in boring classes are of noon section.. (guys who has got scoldings for sleeping in class or comment like mind absent body present haha.. :p)

He was standing with trio but wanted to fly off to room no 105 which she has mentioned...

As they gets in talking Sanskaar talks with them for few minutes.. As he gets the chance.. He nither looked inside the area nor saw who the ppl are around.. Even he ignored what they were saying..

Sujata -"Sanskaar ur room no is 104 go and get ready ok the cloths are already kept "

Sanskaar just wanted to go he dint paid attention why his momy wants him to get ready..

Sanskaar -"Ok mom "

Saying this he ran in a speed he searched room and finally got.. He stood there and knocked

Meera opened it.. Swara was crying.. Sanskaar saw her in such state and puts hand on her shoulder.. She turns and sees him... "Sanskaar "she hugged him tight as thight as she can...Sanskaar too hugged him back he had tears in his eyes.. Meera thought to leave them alone..

She rushed out and locked the door and stay out side only.. So that no one could enter...

Swara -"Sanskaar what Is that happening.. Please do something talk to dad please... Please "

Sanskaar caresses her hairs -"I will do something Swara don't worry.. I will manage "

Swara -"Sanskaar what if I get engaged to someone else... No no no I can't.. I.
I can't even think that.. It's horrible thought "

Sanskaar breaks hug and cups her face wiping out the tears.. -"Don't say that Swara I can't live without you "

Swara takes his hand and places it on her head -"U will never take that kinda step... Promise me if you think also.. U will see my dead face "

Sanskaar -"Shut up Swara never say that word again."

She again hugs him.. They felt peace in each others embrace which was really needed one... (Uff why the hell ppl fall in love to owe pain for themselves..)

Swara needed to get ready Meera knocks the door

Meera -"Jiju it's already 7 please open the door Swara d needs to get ready mom will be coming any time here "

Sanskaar opens the door Meera gets in and locks

Meera -"Swara d u have to get ready "

Swara -"I dont want all this please Meera don't even say "(she cries and hugs Sanskaar) please don't leave me "

Sanskaar were totally blank what to do and what not to.. Every time thing appeared blank.. Seeing his mental condition he was not able to think any thing time was less..

Meera tries to makes swara break hug but was in wait she holded him with all her energy...

Sanskaar too hugged her.. But they had to break Swara was not ready to leave him.. For her leaving him now was leaving him forever..

AUR PYAAR HO GAYA [#watty2017] [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें