APHG : Part - 54

Aur pyaar Ho gaya

Recap of part #53 -" Swara and Sanskaar emotional scene.. Swara and Sanskaar getting ready.. Ram insults Sanskaar.. Swara gives a nice trashing of words to ram.. Entry of Haddi I mean Laksh ji (izzat do uncle h vo :p sorry but I don't wanna hurt any).. Swa... Lak on stage to exchange so called rings... "

Part : 54

Swara and Laksh standing in middle of stage.. All were smiling and were waiting for exchange of rings.. Except two.. Swara and Sanskaar.. Swara was looking at Sanskaar and so was he... Both had many things to tell and do.. They had tears in eyes..

Sanskaar knew it Swara will definitely not wear Laksh's ring.. Swara was lost seeing him.. Shomi called her many times but her eyes were fixed at Sanskaar.. Her heart soul everything was with him...

(really am also not in a mood to write this I just want Swara to run and hug Sanskaar and say she don't want Laksh only his Sanskaar she needs... But have to write..)

Meera comes and holds Swara and makes her turn to Laksh... She turned but her face eyes and heart was tugged with Sanskaar..

Shekhar -"Swara makes him wear the ring.. "

But no reply she was seeing him

Shomi -"Swara do that ur dad is saying "

Meera -"(murmurs) d what u want.. Run d go to Sanskaar just tell them u love him not this idiot"

But Swara thought if he could he had but he can't means there is a reason..

Where as Sanskaar was like one side fire and one side water... One side love and second side family and his brother.. For whome he can do anything

Swara with lots of difficulty makes wear him ring..

Shekhar -"Swara com'on beta give ur left hand to Laksh...Swara "

Shomi - "Swara beta what are you thinking just do what ur papa Is saying "

Swara -"(to herself) mai nahi kr sakti... My heart mind soul everything I have given to Sanskaar.. I can't.. Kaise karu jab me Sanskaar se beintehaa mohabbat karti Hu.. Ye finger ki nerve dil tak jaati h kaise karu me ye Sab.. Kaise phnu kisi aur k naam ki ring Jab mere dil me sirf or sirf Sanskaar h no me ye ring me nahi phn sakti not in this finger "

Sanskaar was looking at her..

She with out coming to any one notice hides her both hands in her stole (I mean her dupatta)

Shomi -"Kya soch rahi Ho hath aage karo "

Swara takes a bangel and slowly breaks it.. And closes her eyes tightly and cuts her left hand third finger in which he was supposed to make her wear the ring... She feels pain but pain in heart was more than this.. She hurted her finger in such a way that he can't make her wear her ring in that finger.. She cleaned the blood with dupatta corner..

Shomi -"Give ur hand beta "

Swara forwards right hand..

Shomi -"Right nahi left hand "

Swara forwards left hand... Shomi sees it is wounded

Shomi -"Swara what happened to this finger.. "

Swara -"Mom vo "

Meera -"Mom she was cutting apple and got cut.."

Shekhar -"Abb engagement kaise hogi "

AUR PYAAR HO GAYA [#watty2017] [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें