APHG - Part : 23

Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

So Recap of part #22 -" SwaSan Scenes (which were vulgar) Sanskaar off to London.. Swara missing him badly.. SwaSan Skype chat.. changed behaviour "

Coming to next part

Part : 23

Neha got quite hurt by her behaviour..

Sam was in a hurry to go somewhere from colz ... In hurry he bumps with a girl.. A cute bubbly girl.. With lovely eyes.. and magnetic smile.. her belongings fall on floor coz of sudden bump.. He dint notice her face.. He not at all looked at her.. He just handed the books to her .. In hurry and said sorry.. and buzzed off.. but girl notice him.. His charm.. His cuteness.. she was impressed by him.. only at first sight of him.

All went to class except Swara..

Lecture got started.. Sam took the leave.. as he had some important work to get finished.. He informed niel about it.. that he will be back in 1 hour...

She enter the class..

Prof.Nair -" Swara y ua late today .. u are never late.. any problem.. ua half hour late "

-" Sir Am sorry.. BT sir am not Swara y all are calling me Swara "

Neha looks on shockingly

Nair -"what prank is this Miss Swara Raichand..?? "

-" Sir I've took the new admission here today is my first day.. am late sir am sorry.. Am not Swara "

All are shocked.. .

Nair -" What is ua name then..

Girl -"Meera "

neha and gang was extremely shocked.. They can't belive their eyes .. she was same to same as Swara...

She came In and sat beside neha ..
Neha was looking her only.. -" Ye k se Ho sakta h.. Swara j c same ladki k se ?? " (to herself )

Meera looked at her..

Neha -"Am actually very sorry... I thought you as my friend Swara so .. "

Meera -" (Smile) it's ok"

All were confused and From them Neha was only thinking where is Swara ..

Swara who was late came direct to the canteen to meet her friends...

Swara -" Hiii guys "

All are looking at her in a shock expression..

Swara -" (confused) Kya hua guys ese q dekh rahe ho?? "

Neha-" Where were you ?? "

Swara -" Actually Aaj papa came back from business trip so bi was with him.. just now he dropped me.. and went to office "

Neha -" Ok "

Ridz -"ok Kya Neha.. ye to bata iskoo k... "

Neha to make her quite -" Ridz you have to go to library na"

Swara -" (thinks something is going on) Nehu what are you hiding from me .. "

Neha -" (Stammers) Nothing "

Swara -" Look neha see at me and tell everything "

Neha tell everything.. Class incident and happened with her too..

Swara immediately said -" I wanna see her abi "

Neha took her der

Meera was sitting at a bench and reading book.. (she have a mark on her left side of neck.. )

AUR PYAAR HO GAYA [#watty2017] [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें