APHG : Part - 48

Aur pyaar Ho gaya

Recap of part #47 -"Ish innocent.. SwaSan nok jhok.. Romance.. Clue of bhang.. Blackmailer call.. Swara crying.. Maya one culprit "

Part : 48

Blackmailer sends Swara a video where she and Sanskaar are close to each other.. And kissing each other... Yes it was today's video.. When SwaSan was in haveli.. Both SwaSan was totally shocked... They look at each other..

She received a text -"Swara baby if you don't leave him and won't come to me I will definitely.. Viral this video and yes that pics also that which I sent you that night.. I know if I viral only ur both mms he will marry you and ur parents will accept too but if I viral both it will be proved that Sanskaar is a flirt guy and ur family never accepts him more over his image name fame every thing will be.... Haha you know na what I mean.. At night I will tell you where to meet baby doll "

Sanskaar -"How is this possible... He fixed camera in my room... And which pics Swara? "

Swara shows him pics of his and Maya where they both were close to each other...

Sanskaar -"This pics how they did this all... Oh no abb kya karege "

Swara -"Nothing we will do as he says... "

Sanskaar -"Have you lost it Swara how can you think also I will let you go to that dangerous person.. Never"

Swara -"Toh kya kare Sanskaar if we won't he will viral both.. And if our parents will know in such way they will never let us be one.. And your reputation what about that "

Sanskaar -"I don't care about reputation... What ever happen to it.. I won't let you happen any thing Swara "

Swara cries and breaks down..

Sanskaar -"Swara don't cry still we have time.. "

Swara -"Sanskaar we can never become one now... What will happen "

Sanskaar -"Nothing will happen "

Zuzu -"I think it's time to be fast now "

Meera -"Let's go to haveli "

They leaves.. SwaSan to goes with them but they are in swara's room..

Zuzu -"Let's check from spot "

Meera -"Yeah let's go "

They goes to out house and finds the shoe marks of persons... There were 5 pairs marks of men shoes while they were only 4 Sanskaar Sam Avi and Niel... They identified that one pair marks took pics and found a clue.. That person can not walk straight cz his right foot mark was slightly otherside... And yes the mark was quite bigger than others so the size will be bigger..

They were marks cz it rained that eve and mud was wet which made marks...

They came towards haveli and looked all over

Anmoul -"What are you guys searching "

Zuzu -"Vo vo actually ha iam searching for ring which I lost yesterday "

Anmoul -"Oh tell me na then we have cctv cams here u can check in that "

Zuzu -"What cctv cams in haveli also or outside "

Anmoul -"both.. "

Zuzu -"Can v check both please cz where I lost I dunno "

Anmoul -"Sure "

AUR PYAAR HO GAYA [#watty2017] [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें