APHG : part - 64

Aur pyaar ho gaya

Recap of part 63 -"SwaSan concert confession.. Dinner in boat... Sea shore romance... SwaSan shopping ... Return home..  A girl coming and hugging sanskaar...swara the hell shocked "

Part : 64

Sanskaar immediately looks swara with wide open tensed and I dunno anything saying eyes..

Where as swara glared them both...

Sanskaar thought-" Abb meri band bajygi ye " he gulped...

The girl breaked the hug .. Sanskaar was just standing looking swara.. He didn't hugged the girl..

Girl -" Hii sanskaar tum toh bhul hi gaye muje..how was we used to be when we were in Bulgaria "

Sanskaar didn't even looked at her who is she... He was just looking at his laddu...

When the girl saw sanskaar not looking at her she holds his face and made him look at her..

Sanskaar eyes still widened when he saw the girl she was none other than Arushi (guys in first or second part of ff u will find her I didn't remember name properly Arushi or Aushi )

Sanskaar again looks at Swara..

Sanskaar looks at Arushi-" You how u came here"

Girl -"uff train se sanky ..of course flight se ... Tum b na... Sanky... But u totally forgot me after coming to India"

Sanskaar-"I mean aise achanak "

Arushi -" Ha I wanna surprise you so "

Swara just stood at door and was looking what was going on..

Swara to shomi -"Mom am feeling tired am going to room later we will go home "

Shomi-"haa u go beta.. We will go after some time.. Tomorrow meera's engagement na.. Go rest for some time u looking so tired "

Swara smiles dull and leaves to sanskaar's room...

Here sanskaar wants to go to swara and explain her everything Now...

But Arushi was not ready to leave him..

Arushi -"Come sanky we will sit here and talk for sometime "

Sanskaar unwillingly sits but her mind was absent ...

Shomi-" Suju calo abb jldi se

Sanskaar aftee five minutes -"Actually am feeling so tired can I please go and fresh up "

Arushi before she could say anything sanskaar leaves in a speed...

Arushi in mind -"shuru kr dia na... Inke beech differences lake aaur badana hoga "

She sanskaar reaches his room and closed It...he sees swara near dressing table combing her hairs she remained silent... He goes near her and hugs her from Bach placing both hands on her stomach and cheeks on her shoulder..

She didn't say any of word out of her mouth...

Sanskaar -"Swara vo Jo b bhar hua Usk lie am really very sorry ... Actually she is my cousin sis.. She is daughter of urmila maasi... In Bulgaria she used to come every time after my concerts... She is always at back of me but am not... Believe me swara... I dint hug her... Only once in Bulgaria... U can ask sid "

Swara felt wet on her shoulder... It was due to moist eyes of sanskaar...swara could hold any more.... She holded his hands which was on her stomach (belly) and squeezed in a positive response... Sanskaar looked up in mirror and looks swara via it... Both looked each other via mirror.. Sanskaar remained confused...

AUR PYAAR HO GAYA [#watty2017] [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें