APHG : Part - 63

Aur pyaar ho gaya

Recap of part #62 -" Sanskaar and Swara chats on fb and Sanskaar takes Swara to give her a surprise... But Swara acts as if she forgot her promise "

Part : 63

Sanskaar -"koi nai if u don't remember I will make you remember ok "

Saying this he leans towards her...

Swara -"No please "

Sanskaar -"(huskly) it's my duty to make you remember if u forget something "

Swara thinks it's now waste to argue with him.. As she was trapped in her own mischiefs.. She thought to tease him In return he got advantage..

Swara closes her eyes... Sanskaar kissed her.. Swara held his shoulders.. Where as his hands found her cheeks..

It wasn't a long one but a lingering one.. Which made Swara passionate but it was his time to tease him he breaks the kiss in 2 minutes.. So she feels restless now.. And so was plan successful..

Swara feels embarrassed cz when he breaked she pulled him on her..

Sanskaar -"So laddu if you forget again I will make u remind "

Swara was shy to face him she nodded on yes

They were happy quite happy after all it was thier first kiss... Arey no no I know it happened many times but in car first time na...

......

He looks her.. -"btw Swara set ur lipstick.. Its spread all over due to my love.. "

Swara feels more shy and blush...

She looks in mirror and set the lipstick.. While Sanskaar keeps on staring him.

He drives again

On other side

SamEra was busy in thier own world... They were in thier own happiness after parents everything was well going..

Everything fine in every ones life specially three couples..

Sanskaar drives and stops tiago at a particular place..

Swara -"Where have u brought me... No one is here "

Sanskaar -"Keep calm my princess and belive ur prince "

Swara -"Sure prince but tell me naaa "

She was very curious yet exited to know about the surprise

Sanskaar -"Don't you believe me "
(fake anger)

Swara -"No no I do believe you... I have hand over you my whole life... Am surrendered Sanskaar.. Cz its only you I trust.. I love and most important I belive.. "

Sanskaar was over whelmed with her words.. He planted a soft kiss on his forehead.. As a symbol of care.. Love which he have deep inside his heart for her only her...

Sanskaar took out a cloth like ribbon and tied it on her eyes... She dint speak anything... He too her to a place... It was all Silent...

He holded her shoulders and took her in... Soon they were standing at a point..

Swara -"Sanskaar did we reached "

Sanskaar -"Yes my princess we have.. Wait for a sec "

He left her shoulders..

AUR PYAAR HO GAYA [#watty2017] [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें