APHG : part : 45

Aur pyaar Ho Gaya

Recap of part #44 -"Meera crying... Sam going through very difficulties.. Swara consoling Sam.. Sanskaar watches Sam and Swara hugging.. SwaSan heated argument and finally Swara slaps Sanskaar and he leaves Swara feels guilty but what can she do his words hurted her a lot.. "

Part : 45

He leaves

Sam -"Swara what have you done are you gone nuts... What did you do how can you.. It was just a mu.. "

Swara -"(Crying) I dint do it intentionally but Sam what can I do now I can't loosehim but his words hurtedme a lot "

Sam -"Swara u will ask forgiveness fir it that's it.. "

Swara -"Not now Sam am hurt hy his words please.. We will go later.. "

Sam -"Cz of me everything happened am sorry "

He cries

Swara -"Don't worry Sam everything will be fine first we need to find everything thing ok so you tell me everything what has been happened and leave Sanskaar he must know how to behave.. How can he be so immature.. "

Sam -"It's really my mistake actually.. I am the reason for everything.. I never wanted to come between you both.. But I came.. Am sorry Swara am sorry am the reason cz of ur both differences and misunderstandings.. "

Swara -"Shhh now I said na leave that all if he will be for me I will get him or else I will not... And now clearly say me that what had happened? "

Sam -"Swara I was getting a call and inside it was so sounds and I was not able to here the voice properly and call was of mom and dad.. That time I was talking with mom near out house and I saw some reflections In out house cz of that blub.. I felt something wrong and then I went near and said what's happening Inn and I got no reply And then reflections began to change... I went inside.. I saw someone but he was wearing a cap jacket and so I dint saw his face.. When I entered I said who are you.. And saw you lieing down in such state he pushed me and ran away I tried to hold him but I was late he overpowed me and left... Then I lifted u and was trying to make u get up.. Ur stole was lying down.. And ur appearence and at that time Sanskaar came and others too.. He saw me holding u and ur condition and he thought that I.. I.... (he cannot continue) "

Swara -"Means someone is there behind all this.. We need to find out who was he.. "

Sam -"Yes Swara that is what am saying we need to find I think he was none other than that blackmailer.. We need to find "

Swara -"We will find that definitely don't worry.. It's late you sleep now it's not necessary to tell Anmoul and nikhil about this all what happened in out house.. Am with you ok "

Sam -"Thanks Swara thanks a lot "

Swara -"Good night "

Sam -"Good night.. But about Sanskaar? "

Swara -"Don't worry I said na if he is meant for me then I will get him at any cost or else...."

Sam -"Don't say that ur love Is true u both are meant for eachother "

Swara -"Good night "

Sam -"good night "

He goes to Niel's room as he knows Sanskaar is angry on him.. But Niel dint even looked him

Here Swara goes to Sanskaar's room and knocked.. Sanskaar opened the door and turned a side.. Swara closed the door and hugged him from back..

Swara -"Am sorry Sanskaar am really sorry I dint ever mean to do that I know we both love each other.. "

AUR PYAAR HO GAYA [#watty2017] [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें