APHG : part : 50

Aur pyaar ho gaya

Recap of part #49 -"Blackmailer got caught.. Anmoul and nikhil marriage.. Swara teases Sanskaar.. Sanskaar thinks to take revenge that to a wild one... "

Part : 50

Sanskaar thinks -"Swara u did very wrong by tempting me like that... Now u will see my wildness (smiles evilly looking her) "

Sam -"Sanskaar what happened bhai what are you thinking ha? "

Sanskaar -"Arey Sam this Swara.. She does every time like that.. And then leaves me "

Sam -"Haa bhai even Meera does like that she does some magic that I go behind her and that time she run away.. "

Sanskaar -"Yes dude I think it's every girls strategy.. They does that and leaves us.. Then we go mad about them thinking and see they are enjoying with friends "

They were speaking by looking Meera and Swara who were laughing and enjoying with other girls..

Sam -"Need to do something about this girls"

Sanskaar -"(smiles) Aaj inhe batadete h hum kya cheez h.. "

He looks Sam..Sam understands it smiles and gives hifi..

But there attention gets diverted.. By a group of boys who were staring their girls.. And passing comments...

Boy 1 -"Hey look that black saree she looks Dam pretty na so beautiful.. "

Boy 2 -"No she is not just pretty she is looking so hot see her figure... "

Sanskaar gets angry listing those words...

Boy 3-"Not only black saree one yaar but that red gawn is looking sizzling "

Boy 1 -"Ya seriously.. Both are twins and both are item bombs "

They laughs

Boy 2 -"I think they don't have boyfriends "

Boy 3 -"How,? "

Boy 2 -"If they had they haven't left them like that alone.. Cz see any one can stare them like we... Haha (they laughs and gives hifis) "

Sanskaar and Sam gets so angry.. They look at each other and moves towards Swara and Meera..

The fools were still staribg the beauties of SanSam..

Sanskaar goes to Swara who was talking to other girls.. He keeps hand around her waist and holds her closely... Swara was shocked by his behaviour.. In front of others

The boys too were stunned..

Sanskaar -"(kisses her cheeks in front all girls they smiles seeing him) princess am so hungry let's have food together... See I arranged plates too.. U know na I won't eat till you give me first bite.. "

He said Lil loudly that boys can here him...

Swara -"(whispers) Sanskaar what are you doing Sab dekh rahe h choro muje "

Sanskaar -"So what let them see na jaan.. It's common now.. I love you and you loves me so what's wrong in that "

Hw again says loudly

Swara -"Itna zor se q bol rahe Ho? (she keeps a angry face but smiles inside seeing his love) "

Sanskaar -"Common jaan now let's go na... I wanna talk to you then "

AUR PYAAR HO GAYA [#watty2017] [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें