APHG : Part - 55

Aur pyaar ho gaya

Recap of part #54 -"Swalak engagement...jo Ho kr bhi nahi hui.. Lol.. SwaSan singing.. Swalak dance Sanskaar jealous.. Swara caring his sweet gulab jamun... All shocked SwaSan rocked :p..marriage fixing "

Part : 55

They decides the date after 1 weak of Swa.....Lak marriage..

Sanskaar stares at Swara angrily while Swara sits beside Laksh knowing that he is already jealous... Vo sirf jale pr namak nahi.. Nimbu mirch Sab chidak rahi thi... Lol and Sanskaar was getting more jealous..

Swara -"Dad we will shop from that mall everything.. And yes for my to be husband too "

Swara looks at Sanskaar then turns her gaze to Laksh...

Meera murmurs -"Swara d itna b mat jealous karo vrna kahi aapko hi pachtana na pade "

Swara -"Kuch nahi hoga "

Sanskaar gets a call he gets up and goes aside to talk... Swara feels fishy she makes an excuse behind him and listens..

Sanskaar knew it she will follow him so he talks more loudly...

Sanskaar -"Hello vidhya.. How are you baby "

Swara widens her eyes at word baby

Swara -"Yaha Chup kr Kis se baat kr raha h "

Sanskaar -"(to himself) muje jealous kia na miss Swara Abb Dekho "

Sanskaar -"Yes baby I miss you too.. I will be there soon bs yaha ek shadi attend krni h woh Ho jaay then I will be there with you "

Swara gets tears in eyes.. -"He is really gonna go somewhere and wants mee to get married "

Sanskaar -"Sure baby will be soon... Miss you take care love you bye "

Swara turns to go away with tears in her eyes.. Sanskaar pulls her hand.. She dunno that Sanskaar already was alert about her presence

He close the door..

Sanskaar -"So u were spying on me ha... Y are you here u are engaged na u have to go to shopping na for ur to be husband "

Swara -"Why are you here Sanskaar.. Just to attend a marriage let me guess who's it is me and Laksh.. Wow good.. Itni hi jldi h kisi baby k paas Jane ki toh go.. Don't attend the wedding... It will happen if u are not here also... Now I got why u dint want to stop engagement.. I was only mad to do this all. But now am ready for it.. "

Sanskaar -"Swara I was just making you jealous that's it nothing like that "

Swara -"I know what's like that and what's like this.. Don't touch me go where ever you want... "

Sanskaar -"But Swara how much jealous u made me.. You did dance.. Sitting close to him and all I can't do that much also.. Am saying sorry na "

Swara -"I don't wanna listen anything I have already heard what you said "

Sanskaar -"Ok don't listen go then "

Swara goes near door opens it and turns...-"Who is this vidhya"

Sanskaar -"(smiles but again makes angry face and turns) what for you...go "

Swara -"U never called me like that.. And never said you miss me like that "

Sanskaar -"So what when did you said me ur to be husband.. "

Swara -"When I said I looked at you only then I turned to him "

AUR PYAAR HO GAYA [#watty2017] [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें