APHG : Part - 62

Aur pyaar ho gaya

Recap of part #61 -"SwaSan nok jhok.. Dream romance.. SwaSan ka pachka by shekhar.. Wedding fixing in kolkatta "

Part : 62

Swara and Sanskaar were In lawn of thier house

Swara -"We are engaged soon to get married that to in our birth place.. Seems like a dream na? "

Sanskaar -"(places hand on her shoulder) yeah it seems but it's reality madam and soon u are going to be Swara Sanskaar Maheshwari... "

Swara -"Yes... (rests her head on his shoulder) "

Swara -"Sanskaar "

Sanskaar -"Hmm "

Swara -"Can I go to college na means no restrictions like that na "

Sanskaar -"Have you lost it Swara y I will put restrictions... I believe in you totally.. U are a free bird of my.. "

Swara -"You are saying free bird also one time and ur also at a time so free in limitations right "

Sanskaar -"Smart girl "

Swara -"Tomorrow am going to collage.. After many days wow really going to enjoy with my friends "

Sanskaar -"And am going to miss my princess a lot "

With a sad face.. Swara pulls his cheeks

Swara -"Aaww don't worry my cutie only few hours "

Sanskaar -"Ok no worries am having a surprise for you "

Swara -"Really what's that.."

Sanskaar -"Tomorrow evening be ready "

Swara -"Ok "

...............
Next morning

Swara and Meera and chikki gets ready for college...

They takes blessings from All and leaves...

In collage swara's classmates congratulates her.. Swara was so happy.. And all teases Sam and Meera as they are going to engage in two days..

Where as same with chikki.. Chikki doesn't want to tell anyone but Laksh he behaved like a free ka loud speaker and came to collage created a scne on gate which was watched by few mates of her and was now in whole class..

Here Sanskaar misses Swara badly.. He calls her but he cuts it cz of lecture..
Sanskaar -"Collage me jaa kr bhul gai muje huh "

After a hour she called him..

Sanskaar gets happy and picks up the call

Sanskaar -"Finally abb khayal aaya madam ko mera ha "

Swara -"Sanskaar y were you calling yaar I was in lecture.. U should understand na its collage and an here to study.. Can't wait yaar "

Sanskaar -"I was missing you yaar that's y... Ok if you don't like I will never call you "

Swara -"Abb drama band karo and bolo kya Kaam h "

Sanskaar -"Yuhi I wanted to here ur voice "

Swara -" You are too much"

Sanskaar -"Hehe no 3 much "

Swara -"Shall I keep down now "

Sanskaar "Wait wait, Laddu actually I wanna remind be be ready ok for evening "

AUR PYAAR HO GAYA [#watty2017] [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें