Punisment

A/n: I am sorry for all the confusion that was with this chapter only so now im gonna rewrite it but change it up like a lot haha so i beg for everyones forgiveness

~In a dream~
School was going by so fast, you wonder where Laito had gone. You haven't seen him at all lately. The other brothers haven't either. They was lying so you didn't see what would come.

You saw Ayato and you decided to ask him about Laito, since well he was closer to him than anyone in the world. "Ayato-kun....where is laito?" You asked in the sweetest tone to make it not sound like you was worried but you are worried.

"I have no idea. Check his room or something." He said without looking but he only grunted and walked away. You was starting to feel like this wasn't right of what was happening. Laito wasn't here and everyone was acting weird well other than Kanato he was just like that....hopefully to not run into him at all by saying that to myself.

I went to his room and saw him, since the door had a crack. It looked like he was having fun with another girl so you stood there and watch to see his next move. 'maybe he is just sucking her blood or something like that.' You then saw Laito starting to suck on breasts, having a pleasurable moment until he felt cold and his heart was broken. He stopped and looked at the door when he heard tears and feet running. He only sighed of sadness and took the rest of the girls blood, not like it was good anyways.

"I just wish for this nightmare to be over..." Then there was a scream...
~End of Dream~

You woke up sweating and face hot like a tomato. You looked around to see Laito next to you and he had a worried look. "Are you okay y/n?" He asked and you just looked at him and you smiled. "I am fine now." You answered.

"Oh y/n~ i had a dream about you~." Well damnit there goes his sweet and caring side to his lewd side. "W-what..?" You asked and started to blush but the next thing you know, you was pinned back down on the bed and Laito hovered over you. "Don't think i didn't see what you and Ayato did." Laito said very coldly, not even talking about the dream.

"What are y-...." You stopped yourself and realise what happened.

-Earlier that day-

"Hey Ayato!" You said cheerfully. Being very clumsy you tripped and fell on top of Ayato, both of your lips touching. Ayato deepend the kiss but you tried to pull away but gave in.

Laito walked in with roses but dropped them, causing you and Ayato to stop and back away from each other. "Laito-sama! This isn't what-" you tried to finish but Laito ran off crying, his heart broken into a millin pieces.

-Current time now-

"But Laito..." You said softly but Laito bit your neck with force, you had a pain look but you moaned a little with pleasure has he takes your blood. "Since you been a bad girl~ i am going have to show you, that you belong to me and not Ayato." Laito smirked but an evil smirk, you only gulped and wished it wasn't going to be bad.

The next thing you know, all the house heard was the bed squeaking, painful and pleasurable moans, slapping of skin, in one little room, the window was broken because of your scream that Laito loved a lot and the door was open.

Everyone in the house was not pleased of the behavior but only left it alone until next time.

~To be Continued~