4th of July

Admin note: So before I start off I am here to say I am sorry that it's been awhile with this story and I've been trying my hardest to come back. So please enjoy this story. I hope you like it.
-
-
-
On nice and lovely day, it was Fourth of July. You thought today was the day to be with Laito and see the fireworks but instead Laito had better ideas.
"Y/n~!!! Nfuf~I have something to tell you~. Laito called out watching you and coming closer to you of course. You just stand there thinking that if you go along with anything you are still technically hanging out with your lover on this beautiful day. "Laito-kun! Do you want to hang out today? Forget everything and go out to see the fireworks and have dinner." You smiled and holding on to Laito and watching his reaction. "If that's what y/n wants to do then we can do it nufu~ but I get something in return." He smirked and rubbed your shoulders. "Blood....?" You question probably already know the answer but just to make sure and ask anyways. "Nope~! But I think blood might fill in the air when I'm done with you for tonight." He chuckled. You already knew what he was going for. 'Sex' that's the thought that comes to mind, but Laito hasn't been going out lately having sex. He has been very kind and polite to you. You wonder what happened to make him this way, you loved the way he teased you and now you would blush so hard and him making fun of you so much. 'Where did the old Laito go?' You thought and as soon as you thought that Laito spoke. "Maybe you can wear a cute little cat outfit for me~" he chuckled teasingly and you blushed so hard and your face was red. 'There is the old Laito' you thought and looked away. "N-not funny Laito." He held you and walked outside. "For now~ we do what you wanna do." He smiled and you started to smile and showered him with kisses, picking out the perfect outfit for dinner.
-
~To be Continued~