Easter

A/n: So i am gonna be doing Pov's now for this part :) so you won't get confused

Rune's (me) Pov:

"Well well, y/n. Are you ready to go Easter egg hunting?" I asked while i look at you. Y/n reply's "Yes i am very excited! I get to go with Laito." She giggles and i decided to giggle as well. "Well you may need these, hehe." I did an evil laugh and left the item on the table. "Who know's what you two be up to, now i must go and find Shu, we are gonna make sure that the Easter Bunny came." I said while i smiled softly and left the room.

Y/n's Pov:

Alayiah left an item on the table, I wonder what it is. I go over and look then an instant blush came across my face! "RUNE"!!!! GET BACK HERE!" You yell and blush madly, by seeing the condom. At least she knows what Laito is like but we did it enough to not need a condom, i haven't taken my birth control pills today so it makes sense why she would give it to me.

-Later that day-

"I had so much fun Laito-kun." You said smiling. He gave you a warm smile. "You are welcome y/n." He chuckled a bit and nibbled on your ear then whisper. "Rune-chan gave you a condom didn't she~." You blush madly after he said that then giggled nervously. "Y-yeah she did..." You looked at him and smirked. "Well lets go have some fun~ nufu~ after dinner." You blush when he said that. It makes sense you him never really went on a date.

-At Night-

The date was so much fun! I can't believe we went to a park. I even got to pet a puppy! She was so cute, i wanted one but i don't know if Laito would want one. 

Laito's Pov

I look over at her. Her lovely smile is what keeps me going. I feel like i can be around her. I can finally love again.

Its not the sex that keeps me happy, she just keeps me happy for her being who she is. "Y/n....I love you." I said and she blushed and looked directly into my emerald eyes. She smiled softly, "I love you too, Laito-sama." She said and kissed me softly.

I deepen the kiss and make more passionate. I know it drives her crazy when i do it. I smirk against her lips but she knows what im about to do.

Rune's Pov:

I heard the sounds of Y/n-chan and Laito-kun together. "Hehe, those two can never get enough of each other." I giggled and then Shu chuckled. "I guess they can't." He respond.

"They love each so leave then be." Ayato said. "Lets just enjoy the moment while it lasts."

"Here here." Everyone agreed