Birthday(other half of punishment part 2)

You couldn't find Laito anywhere you check his room,your room,all around the house hold but there's only one place you didn't look but you had a option. The balcony,the basement or maybe the piano room. You think that he would be in the piano room because you always heard that piano play. As soon as you were thinking you heard a piano but mostly a viola. You walked inside the room and saw Laito but also Shu. You looked at the both of them I guess you wasn't supposed to come in yet because they were playing a song for your birthday.

Laito found about your birthday because Shu beat you to it. But Shu left and tried to ask the question before Laito was gonna leave the room. "L-Laito-kun...?" You said as you stuttered again. "Yes (y/n)?" He looked at you without a smirk but a cute smile. "Can I ask you something..." As you looked at him you sat down next to him. "What would do if.....someone's birthday was already here what would you do?" You looked over at him and see his playfully smirk. "I would take them into my room and we can watch all the movies." He said with a smile but you had a thought that he would do something else to you like take off your clothes and rape you until he was satisfied. But your thoughts was wrong...he was just gonna watch movies.

You kept thinking about it and thinking about the 'Movies' that they were gonna watch... Of course it would be a movie with a sex scene in it...last time on your birthday he made you watch a movie with a girl and boy having sex.... Maybe this time he won't let you watch fifty shades of grey..... Just by thinking about it you blushed a bright red. So...when shades of grey popped up in your head you had to ask Laito what kind of movie it will be.... To late now he was in your room half naked with fifty shades of grey on the screen you had to pinch yourself and see if you was dreaming. You didn't scream so it was a dream... You woke up and it wasn't your birthday....your birthday was the next day everything you dreamed about was maybe gonna happen tomorrow as long as you wasn't around Laito that's all.
((Heh heh Kakatanalovesstories  I hope you liked this plus the song 😂😂😂😏😂😂 Laito is gonna have fun with you))