Happy birthday to You

I know my chapters say birthday on it....it's because it was all a dream if you didn't understand so.........you have a birthday here and now so if it's not birthday will think about it and now it's your birthday because of me and I adopted you all as my children so happy birthday children. Aways enjoy..!

So today is your birthday your actual birthday everyone showed up and gave you a birthday gift but Laito of course so you opened all the gifts that Ayato,Kanato,Reiji,Subaru and Shu gave you also Carla,Shin,Ruki,Yuma,Kou and Azusa even your Dad so everything was going great until you noticed that the only gift you don't have is Laito's gift so you had to leave your own party and go to look for him...just like your dream was like so you didn't look room to room you just went straight to Laito's room because you wasn't gonna waste anytime and then you see Laito sleeping on his bed well let's just say the really good looking bed then anyone you had saw of course..,. "Aww Laito is so cute when he is sleeping..." You said to yourself so that Laito wouldn't hear it. You lay down next to Laito and hug him before he gets a chance to grab you...Laito moved a little and mumbled sweet words out of his mouth and you had a blush when he mention you so you took off his hat because that would usually wake him up for sure but nothing happen.... "That's weird...usually you are awake when I take off your hat..." You said with a whisper and kissed him on the lips to see if he would grab you by your waist...but 50% chance that he would the other 50% not so you had a chance and he grabbed you softly and tiredly because he was actually a sleep. He opened his cute emerald green eyes and he looked at you..."(y/n)...what are you doing?" He asked as he yawned "Just wanted to see if you were gonna hang out with me Laito..." You said with a smile because he would already know that today was your birthday...

"Happy birthday..." He gave you a kiss on the lips and kept going deeper in and you kissed him back using your tongue and licking his tongue and he would smirk every time you do it but not this time he just pulled away and thinking about what he is gonna do for your birthday. "Anyways (y/n) come in my room later on I need to give you your birthday gift.." He smiles at you and you waited on and knocked on his door until the door opens and it was all pitch black. "L-Laito?" You try to look around then the lights cut on and you turn around to see Laito full clothed and have a box in front of him. "Here you go b- I mean (y/n) nufu~." He smirked and you opened the box not even looking inside then you opened your eyes and you see a necklace and you smiled you though it would be a trick so you jumped on him and put the necklace on the table. You start to take off his clothes and yours as well and kissed his neck until he made a little moan and you screamed his name all night.

((The End of this thank you all for reading this Laito x Reader I love you all anyways I am making all anime's that you should know and maybe me idk but I'm gonna make all x Readers so hopefully you would love it haha if you don't that's ok I try my best to make things happen so I hope you all had a wonderful day like me and you all better stay alive and active and killing I love you all good bye and YOLO))