Fifty shades of Laito

By the time you said 'Laito' you always look and see if he was around. "Nfuf~ (y/n) was you wondering where I been." Laito said with his playful smirk and you looked at him and jumped because you didn't see him at the door. "L-Laito how long was you standing there?" You had to asked him because you knew he might do something while you wasn't looking at all. He just smirked "Not to long (y/n)." You looked at him and always noticed that he doesn't call you 'Bitch-chan' like usual maybe because you two are dating maybe. But sometimes it doesn't really work that way. "Laito.... Why don't you call me Bitch-chan like you do to other girls?" You just had to ask there was no way you can bare without one day not asking him. "Well you see here (y/n) nfuf~ you agreed that I wouldn't call you bitch-chan since we are dating now but if you want me to break that promise I will gladly do so." Laito said with his playful smirk and tilted his hat a little. You had a blush going on your face.

When you thought about your birthday being tomorrow you just looked at him. "Hey Laito....what are you gon-" you got cut off by the kiss he gave you because he knew what you were gonna ask him of course. He pulled away after that and drunk your blood from your tongue that you didn't feel while you two were kissing. This was the first time you kissed Laito because all the other times you wanted to kiss him so badly but you really couldn't because you had to be super lucky to kiss him other than that you had no chances at all but if you did it would be 50-50% chance to do so. "Shh (y/n) I wanted you to not ask the question about your birthday I already know what I'm doing." He said with nice smile but you look at him because he would never smile when he mentions something about 'birthdays' because you would already know by the smirk but no it was a smile. So you think you would be fine with this and get it over with even though it's dirty but still.