4th of July (Part 2)

After having a nice long shower and picking out an outfit to wear. Laito was downstairs waiting for you in a lovely suit of his. 'He looks so handsome' you thought to yourself and smiled. You didn't want this day to end after looking at Laito and just stare at his beauty all day. His hair was out and flowing, even though you love him even with his hat on or off it was still gonna turn you on. ((Maybe it does idk what you guys think lol back to the story)). He looks over at you and smiles at you, "Ohayo~ (y/n)." He grabbed your hand and started to spin you around and watching your every move. You smiled softly and giggled once he did so. "Laito, you sound like you are in a happy mood. It's like you really wanted this." Having a soft smile on his face and in a soft whisper, "that's because I am with you." He said while he held you tight and played with your hair. He took your hand and started to leave the house. You was about to question but you got caught of the act, looking up at the sky, some people are already doing fireworks, you stopped and stared. You look over to Laito and he was smiling and holding your hand at the same time. You looked back up to the fireworks and smiled a whole lot. Laito comes in for a kiss on your nose and you giggled. "I think you missed my nose." You said with a smirk, "Maybe I meant it." Laito said while takes your chin and kisses your lips with passion. You smiled during the kiss a little bit and slowly pull away from each other. You felt very happy, you never wanted this day to end not now and not ever, even if the old Laito is inside of him still, you love him either way. You never want to let him go in your life. How many times will you get to say that in your head but not aloud to him. "100 times..." You said, while Laito looks at you with a blank stare wondering what you are talking about. "100 times, I am always listing in my head of how you are wonderful and how I never want you to leave me at all Laito." He smiled and kissed your forehead, "I don't want us to end bitch-chan~." You smiled even though you hate (love) the nickname you still loved him for everything else.

-

As soon as the fireworks ended, you and Laito came home. You felt like you just wanna skip dinner and just go to bed for how tired you are.

So with that, you two went to bed and called it a night.

~4th of July completed~