Punishment part 2

When Laito got straight to the point it did not end well at all of course. So you was just sitting on his bed and as he was teasing you and touching you on all your weak spots to make you moan and to make you wet down below on your clit. You had to stop him before he gets way out of hand. "Laito please stop in begging you I will let you have all the blood you want just please don't do this." You beg very hard. He stopped and started to bite into your flesh. You screamed a little in pain but almost moaned because of that pleasure in his bite you always wonder what was up with that. "(Y/n) listen...I just want you to have fun with me you are always with the others." You looked at him and think 'Is Laito-kun jealous of me hanging out with the others O-O'. "Laito-kun Are you Jealous of me?" You had to ask with a smirk. "Don't think like that (y/n) before I actually get to the good and juice part of your body." He said with his playful smirk as always and you had to blush very bright red and you couldn't help it.

The next day was your birthday.... You didn't want to tell Laito that it was your birthday because you might get something that you wasn't expecting at all..... He might just keep you in his room and make you scream his name of all the pleasure/pain he is giving you or he could just say happy birthday with a birthday kiss on your lips but you don't know for sure unless you asked him which you knew the answer to anyways. You sighed and start to walk around and find Laito and ask him the question that you already know the answer but it could change...maybe not but its crazy not to...so it's worth it.